Ozarkas

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by young catfisherman, Aug 27, 2007.

1. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    go to Ozarkas thhis weekend is the good catfishing spots around their?
    help plez thanks

2. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    Im from arkansas. where exactly are you headed?

3. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
  4. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    Lake of the Ozarks is pretty good for cat. So ive heard. Also have heard of decent ones pulled from table rock. I have fished Bull shoals with pretty good success for eaters. If your looking for a monster you need to post this in the arkansas, and mo threads. They will be able to help you out a little better.

5. suddawg

suddawg New Member

MMMM....Bull Shoals
    God I love that place. Add the White, red and buffalo rivers and it's by far the only place I want a summer home.

Suds

6. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    See there are so many good waters to fish in down there I never made it to any rivers. I lived in arkansas up till I was 18 and ran away with the Marines. (You thought I was going to say the circus didnt you) Just find the local abit shop, and ask them where abouts to go. If you thought the people around here were nice, and helpfull just wait. Being that your only down there for the weekend he may even give up a honey hole.

7. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Yep, extremely nice people. And some of the best home cooked meals I've ever had. Dude, just canoeing the Buffalo river will make you go insane. Crystal clear water down to 8-10 feet. And loaded...i mean loaded with trout. And I hear the buffalo river is nothing compared to the white river. Plus their's another lake 45 minutes north of there with Striper's. God I love that place.

Here's a pic I took of Bull Shoals and it's amazing clear water. Went down there in May.

I can't wait to go back down there.

Suds

Attached Files:

8. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    Yep, and people ask me why I miss home. Thats why its called the natural state.

9. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    You guys are talking about my stomping grounds. It is a wonderful place. We are blessed with some of the best if not the best fishing in the US.

10. kingneck76

kingneck76 New Member

State:
    Jeff City MO
    I agree arkie. I miss it, but im stuck in nebraska. So im just making due. It aint bad, but it aint home. Im from down around Cabot AR.