Oxygen infusor:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kat in the hat, Jul 20, 2008.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I know this is not the appropriate location to put this post. If it gets moved, I won't throw a hissy. :tounge_out: The thing is, at one time, I was interested in purchasing a certain system from one of our sponsors, had a couple of questions, but never got a response. Well, after talking to a couple of members, I determined that the system would not fit my particular application.

Anyways, long story short, now I am looking for an oxygen infusor to place in the line for the recirculation pump. I have seen such a critter, but not sure if or where just that component can be purchased. If someone could lead me in the right direction, it would be Waaaayyyy cool.

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Matt, google "venturi aerator" or something similar and see what you find. Bigger the pump, faster the water, the more air you get mixed. Probabaly cost you less than a dollar to make:wink:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thanks Branden, I will check it out for sure. I would rep ya but I'm out of juice for now. :sad2::smile2: Catch ya next time around.

4. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Flow-Rite.

I sent you the link.

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl