owensboro

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by catman from owensboro, Aug 19, 2008.

1. catman from owensboro

catman from owensboro New Member

State:
    ky
    any ony fishing the owensboro tournment setp. 14th. it on a sunday.docking out at little hurricane.

2. catman from owensboro

State:
    ky

3. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    lol not much of a pay out if your the only one showin up. I would fish in turnies but I'm to poor to give my money away to be able to fish the same waters for free. heck I manly fish for the get away and the time to relax not to string myself out on a competition.:smile2: but if you do enter GOOD LUCK and smoke um all and let um all know you gained your wisdom from the greates web site ever the big B.O.C

4. catman from owensboro

State:
    ky
    well i work hard for my money. but it gives me time to fish and to try to show what i have learned. i meet lots of catmen and women at weigh in. and get to see lots of nice fish

5. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    lets get it on now im back up in my home waters ill be there if every thing works out

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
  7. catman from owensboro

State:
    ky
    well bill your right it our home waters. i hope lots show up. i just wish some rain would come glad to here you may be there. jw said he may fish it to.