Overloaded washing machine

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ka_c4_boom, Mar 18, 2007.

1. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    i in a hurry to get the clothes done overloaded the washing machine oops 14 pear of jeans it started filled with water and shut down so took half out and put in a garbage bag too wait for next load , it wouldnt start i checked the breaker it was good then mabel in her great wisdom unplugged and replugged it now works fine good thing cause i was ready to give up and call maytag man :lol: yall ever have this happen ?

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    No. That's what the woman is for!LOL! Kidding. Mine never stops, it just goes BANG, BANG, BANG....All the while Sheila is looking at me, and I'm looking at her, 'till finally I have to get up and fix it.

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Well thank goodness for wives and their great wisdom! If you wanna stick that many jeans in there, think you better take some of that new paycheck of yours and buy one of the modern machines designed to handle it :lol:.

4. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Wow Chuck, that ought to give ya pause next time ya load the boat....
    :lol:

5. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    :0a34::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :0a33:
    im sorry chuck....couldnt help myself there...ill behave now....if i can.

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Naw Chuck, I'm lucky I dont have to do laundry but if I did I'm sure I'd do the same thing!!!

7. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Thank god my wife does mine! I didn't overload one. But I have ended up with Pink socks and underwear.:big_smile:

8. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard you are use to loading all the fish in the boat you seem to thank you can overload the washer the same. WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Leave the light work to your Lady.:big_smile: