Overall, 2007 was a great year for the BOC!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Catfish_Commando, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Overall, 2007 was a great year for the BOC.

Some quick and notable milestones.

- Our club formed strategic partnerships with leading tournament directors from across the nation, who are actively spearheading the sport of Catfishing within their area(s) of influence.

- Our club has formed partnerships with established and reputable guides in key areas of the nation. This brings a resource of credible information to the club, and provides in-house contacts for members who would like to fish these target rich areas. Early 2008 will be the official release, but the program is active currently.

- Eric criss-crossed the country filming with Don Sweet for the first season of Catfishing America. The relationship formed during this mission remains strong, and the BOC will hold a place with Don in the future. Although in its infancy stage, the Catfish America TV show is one to watch.

- Luke Clayton continues to sound the drums on his very popular outdoors radio talk show. Loyal to the BOC and its goals, Luke is a terrific asset to the club.

- The Club has formed strong relationships with terrific sponsors. The huge majority of sponsors contribute thousands of dollars in member prizes each year.

There is much more, but I wanted to touch the highlights.

2008 is poised to be the best year yet. We have lined up some awesome sponsor supplied prizes for our ever popular giveaways. Member support remains extremely strong, and we truly appreciate your support in this ever growing, ever evolving organization.

There will be one huge announcement to be a first in Catfishing.

Thanks,
    Paul

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Whoohoo! Go B.O.C.! Thanks Paul for the 2007 recap! :cool2:

3. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Sweeeeeeeeet - and here some of us were thinking you guys were just hanging out in some Star-Trek looking command center looking for "bad" posts:smile2:

Thanks for the update, sounds like it's going great guns!

Branden

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
  5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    2008 sounds like an exciting year. You guys (and gals) better get busy so I can enjoy the fruits of your labor!:big_smile:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks Paul for the recap and update. Looking forward to 2008. I'm honored to be a part of this great family. Also looking to Members Gatherings and the National Gathering.GO BOC.

7. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thanks All, its appreciated. :wink:

8. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    For all you do and continue to do! I too am honored to be a member of this great community.Keep up the great work Paul it's deeply appreciated.:big_smile:

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    There will be one huge announcement to be a first in Catfishing.

I hate suspense. LOL!

Thanx for all that you and your posse do.:wink:

10. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    thanks Paul and staff for all you do for us and I am sure there are some people who put words in the right ear to keep us growing that no one knows about if you are one of them thanks to you too

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It is great to see that things are moving in a positive direction. Thanks for all that you and the mods do.

12. LandsCats

LandsCats New Member

State:
    North Dakota
    I would first like to thank the BOC Founder without him we would not have this great site. Second I would like to thank all the Staff members that help keep this site running, and Third I would like to thank all the members that visit and use the site. Without the general members this site would not be what it is today.

Looking forward to helping BOC become even better in 2008

Thank you all

13. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    It just keeps getting better and better every year with the BOC, keep up the good work.

:wink::cool2::smile2:

14. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Like I always said since I been a member here:

"The B.O.C. is the web-site (of any kind) out there - Period"!
    :confident:

and just think about it :0a14:, "it can only get better in 2008"!
    :0a31:

:big_smile::wink:

:worship: "Happy New Year Everyone"
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

15. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Number ONE is least that can happen to the greatest community on the Internet!

I didn't say "catfishing community"...I said "community"!

This is also due to the fact that the best moderators on the WWW work hard to make this the greatest community on the WWW.

I, too, look forward to the great gains of 2008!

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thanks Paul and all of the mods for creating and keeping it going! And IT being the best catfishing site on the web, bar none!!!:cool2:

17. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This is defanatly the place to be for now and the future!

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    the BOC has inspired me. me and my best friend are going to follow our instincts and pursue our biggest dreams. hopefully by the time were 25 we will be sponsored enough to have our own hunting/fishing show. weve already talked to a lot of places like cabelas and carbon express and they said that if we got some good footage then they would consider sponsoring us. im really getting pumped up about this. me n him are going camera shopping tomorrow so we can start off with some bobcat hunts.

19. farmer

farmer Member

State:
    Osceola, MO
    What a great website. Cant wait too see what happens in 2008.

20. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    New Alert for 2008

Here it is Big G, George is going to shave his beard off and shave his head bald. so he can look like Eric. (It will take some work but I think we can pull it off) :crazy:

LMAO