outtakes on lowrance lcx27c

Discussion in 'Fish Finder Review and Study' started by stringbean, Feb 9, 2009.

1. stringbean

stringbean New Member

State:
    va
    just wondering if this type of unit is good unit to start with i am new to the game and want to learn more about it

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    Chris, I haven't used one of those, but if they are anything like all the other lcx models, you will love it. Download a free simulator for you pc, from the lowrance website, and you can use it and see how you think it will do for you. :smile2:

3. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Billfish76 and myself just purchased new Lowrance LCX-27 units from Cabelas on clearance for $699 and we love them. We bot upgraded from Eagle 500C units and there is a big difference in power, resolution, and features.

4. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    What ya gonna do with that 500c???

5. bigBB

bigBB Member

State:
    St.Louis, MO
    man all the LCX-27's are gone from my cabelas... would have loved to get one at that price. I did just recieve the new add from them yesterday and they have it listed in there.... maybe they will get more in.. probably not though.

6. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Yonder in Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Take the ad with you and Cabelas will give you a "raincheck". When they get more in - they will notify you.