Outstanding customer service..

Discussion in 'Fishing Reel Review' started by rambilt, Mar 8, 2007.

1. rambilt

rambilt New Member

State:
    Texas
    It's nice to hear that the consumers are being taken cared of.

2. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    I would of asked for a better upgrade rod for the same price without waiting to see if it happens again. Remember, "the customer is always right". Good luck with your fishing combo.

3. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    I have recieved similiar service @ West Marine. My Hummingbird fish finder went bad & they didn't have the same model to replace it with, so they gave me the next model up @ no extra charge.

Then, they even extended my warranty, not to shabby !!

4. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Getting good service from a merchant makes you want to go back or spread the word:tounge_out:

5. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Thank you.It is great and we all need to know the good and the bad about service and such.It is a big help to be able to judge even though many would disagree about products.I once bought a "Ugly Stick"back when they had a lifetime warranty.It broke and you could see a obvious defect that had gotten by quality control.They would only replace my lifetime rod with a 5 year rod.I refused and will not buy their product today.Sold or not,they refused to honor the product.That shows that the company will do so again if it suits them.They may have a good product,but they will be dishonest when it suits them.I will not do business with a brand that has lied to me.You are nothing but a dollar to them.You best do business with them with the same attitude.I love you Brothers and Sisters.peewee

6. Whiskerwhacker

Whiskerwhacker New Member

State:
    Michigan
    Ahhhh, one more reason not to buy an Ugly Stick.....

7. bwanatony

bwanatony New Member

State:
    Grand River Valley, Weste
    I haven't done any business with West Marine, but Boater's World is an awesome- yet overlooked place, to buy cat gear. They have all the heavy duty hooks, swivels, line, & stuff that is hard to find at mass merchandizers in their catalog. The prices are very good, and when I order at their store for pickup, I don't have to pay shipping, either.
    Top notch rain gear at a place like that, too, stuff that really keeps you dry.