Outing at Williams Dam

Discussion in 'INDIANA RIVERS TALK' started by ScottWiseman, May 4, 2006.

1. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Hi all...my other fishing club is having a catfish outing at Williams Dam south of Bedford on Sunday May 28th from 6PM-6AM. There will be a short meeting in the parking lot before we start to go over rules (not too many really). That Monday is Memorial Day, so I figured a lot of people would be off of work. We will have a small $5 side pot for biggest fish...winner takes all. Williams Dam is home to some monster catfish. The current state record flathead came from this area and a 62 lb blue cat was caught here a few weeks ago. Hope you all can make it. If you have any questions or need directions, contact me at: scott@scottwiseman.net

2. Eric-t

Eric-t New Member

State:
    Salem, Indiana
    Hey Scott,
    What's the entry fee for the outing or is this just for fun with a side pot? I'm from Salem and the club I fish with fishes williams once a year. Your right, there is a lot of nice fish there. I might be able to make it to this one.

3. ScottWiseman

ScottWiseman New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    Its just a fun side pot...no fee if you dont want in....but I can almost guarantee it will take a 20lb fish to win this one. Boats are welcome too...but dont miss the meeting at 5:45 in the parking lot.

4. sam

sam New Member

State:
    Martinsville IN
    This sounds like it will be lots of fun !!! Of course i hate to take everyones money.
    20 LBS. Scott, you'd better set your sights up higher than that :lol:

5. typer181

typer181 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Indy
    Name:
    Eric
    I'll try to recruit some troops from the Indy area. Hope to see you Sunday afternoon. Thanks for putting this together, we all (well most of us)appreciate the chance to meet each other face to face.