Outfished Grampa !

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Southern Woman, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Southern Woman

Southern Woman New Member

State:
    Texas
    School had better start soon for Kelton is outfishing his grampa Rigrunner. Their catch last night was 21 nice pan size catfish. He is a good boy. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Tell Kelton congrats on catching some nice fish.

3. Catfishboy1995

Catfishboy1995 New Member

State:
    Council Bluffs
    Man those are some nice fihs!!!.Gongratulatios!!

4. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl
    AWESOME!!!! Look at the grin on that boys face!! Don't get much better than that.

5. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on the nice catch and tell Gramps that I understand:eek:oooh::smile2: Stay safe and keep sticking 'em!!!:wink:

6. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    Looks like the makings for a fine fish fry, congrats!:cool2:

7. SGTREDNECK

SGTREDNECK New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congrats on some nice fish.

8. Southern Woman

State:
    Texas
    He has been fishing with his dad and grampa since he was 3 years old and the boy just keeps growning and smiling bigger. He loves to outfish us for he is very competive.

9. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl
    Keeps em outta trouble and is some good clean fun!!! My oldest grandson, that kid, I swear, he could catch fish in a dry pond... If his dad (my son) would let him, he'd fish 24/7 365. I have taken him fishing a lot of times and never once has he said lets go.

Now my youngest grandson...He's getting of the age to wanna go with his bubba and I fishing.. Not sure I can handle both. And my son doesn't fish. He lives within 5 miles of Keystone dam, and don't fish!

10. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Congratulations on the basket o' fish. Kelton keep it up bro! Thanks for sharing that with us. Lets see some nice ones real soon. AJ:wink:

11. Rohaus

Rohaus Well-Known Member

State:
    Vilonia Ar
    Good job Kelton, and unless I miss my guess I bet grandpa has a big smile too!

12. rigrunner(236)

rigrunner(236) New Member

State:
    Ft Cobb Lake, Oklahoma
    Your right, Steve, You know it is with these grandchildren. :wink:

13. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Welcome Betty to the BOC. Thanks for the post an pics an it's always great to take a child fishing totally awesome!

14. Southern Woman

State:
    Texas

:wink: You better believe it srblack, think he would rather grandson catch one than himself. I know he loves to see me get one on the line too.

15. Southern Woman

State:
    Texas
    :big_smile:Your oldest grandson sounds like ours. But some men just do not know the joy and solitude of fishing and it is a shame your son lives so close to a dam without fishing. We bought a place here at Fort Cobb Lake just for fishing and our home is in Texas-115 miles NE.

16. LazyBum

LazyBum New Member

State:
    East Tulsa, Okl

While I am still lucky enough to have my mom living, I'll be staying right here in Tulsa. Heaven forbid, when she is gone, I plan on selling everything I have except my f250 diesel, and fishing gear and moving down to texas on the gulf. Get me a nice 5th wheel, and park it in a RV lot, and become a beach bum. Hurricane comes, latch on to it, and head north a ways. Fish not biting in one area, move to another....

I got this shark fishing in my system and I love it.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2009
  17. fishinphenom

fishinphenom New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    You've got it all planned out! :big_smile: