Outdoor Games Online, What's Your Favorites?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by catfishrollo, Dec 21, 2009.

1. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Pretty fun playing different games on the internet. Do any of you play any? And what is your favorite fishing, or hunting game you have found? Here is mine... rollo

http://winkelman.com/bowhunting.php

2. stangcrazy85

stangcrazy85 New Member

State:
    PerryTucky
    just tried it out threw bunches of arrows as well pretty fun as well

3. katfish ken

katfish ken New Member

State:
    Paintsvill
    Never had play on line like that but will probably start.:wink:

4. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Never played any of the ones online. But still have a couple older PC fishing games I play from time to time in the winter (1) Pro Bass Fishing (2) Rapala Pro Fishing. This one you can catch Multiple Species of fish in different tournaments...

Other games I prefer mainly; although they have nothing to do with fishing or hunting are any of the first person shooter games as well as any racing game. As I have a steering wheel and wireless anolog controllers for my PC just like any of the console gaming machines ( playstation, xbox ) My PC is basically setup as a gaming machine...

5. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Do you play Modern Warfare 2 by any chance? :wink:

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Some of us are too old to have grown up in the video game era Rollo!:roll_eyes:

Although I must admit......I was the DONKEY KONG champion of the WORLD, LOL!!!! Used to put a quarter in and play all night until I got bored. I'd turn the game over to one of the 'kids' that had gathered around by that time oohing and aahing over my super high score. They'd quickly lose but sure would type their name in the high score block in short order. HA!:wink:

We got a PONG game when they came out. That was exciting.:smile2: And my buddy was super-rich, he had an Atari and we'd stay up all night running the little stick figures through a maze, first one out won!

Got married young and my then wife thought video games were stupid and shamed me every time I went into the arcade.:sad2:

Never really picked it up again. The kids have some really cool video games. Nothing like the damn PONG game I grew up on, HA! I don't play with them because I SUCK!:smile2:

7. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio

Hell Ya... Just downloaded it last week. Have all the Call Of Duty's as well as all The Medal Of Honor's. Both Far Cry's, Both Crysis, All the old and new Need For Speeds. The New Wolfenstein, All the Fear's including the Newest One Fear 2 Origins. If you name it I have it. Probably have over $2500.00 in games and probably $1000.00 in Software Programs. If you need copies of any games JB. Pm me and I'll give you my yahoo messenger ID and phone number. I can burn you copies of what ever you want or need Brother...

8. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio
    Know what you mean SkipEye. Pong was my 1st video game I got for Xmas one year, While all my friends had Atari's and Coleco Visions. Hell my wife won an Atari through one of the cereal boxes when we 1st got together. Kids were only 4 and 3 at the time so you know I got to get on it alot. Also know about the arcades as well. Parents would go to the Mall or Truck Stop and I would head straight for the arcade with a fistfull of quarters...

9. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio

Can you play MW2 online from downloading them?
    I have XBox 360 and all I do is play MW2 online.
    I'll be picking up Forza Motorsport 3 if I don't get it for Christmas though.

And I can't believe you're running Crysis. You must have one hell of a computer.

10. fishmonster13

fishmonster13 New Member

State:
    cincinnati,ohio
    i play civilization3 and used to play unreal tournament till it got to where i couldn't keep up with the kids playing from their xboxs ,you'd spawn up and they just shoot ya right then didn't even have time to do anything so i just stopped playing it:angry:

11. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Sorry! :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. BobbyLee

BobbyLee New Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohio

JB. I have all the latest state of the art equipment installed in my PC as you can see from the Pictures below...

(1) My Case with a
    12V car vacuum
    attached to the
    front for "Super
    Duper" cooling.
    Make sure to
    have filters on
    your intakes.

(2) My 650W Power Supply. A powerful unit
    is necessary with todays high end
    systems. (I gotta remember to take more
    breaks). Want some water little guy?