Outboard motor for sale

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by Goebel13, Mar 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Goebel13

Goebel13 New Member

State:
    evansville indiana
    I have a 1991 johnson 40 hp motor in fantastic condition. This motor runs perfect and has 130lbs of compression on each of the 2 cylinders. This motor has excellent power, prop is great, new power pack, carbs have been rebuilt, and paint is in good condition. I can send anybody pictures if you give me your email. Please feel free to call me with any questions With all the scams going on these days I whant to make myself availible at any time to answer quesions or make you feel better about the purchace. I am asking $1000.00 Thanks Ben Goebel 812-568-8716

2. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Tiller, or remote steering?

Bill in SC

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Does it have a long shaft or short? How about power trim and tilt?

4. Goebel13

Goebel13 New Member

State:
    evansville indiana
    It is remote and long shaft it was on my pontoon i got a big motor for the pontoon and then sold the toon last year so I have the 40hp standing in my yard barn. I also have steering and trottle cabels for the motor. No trim it has manual tilt on the motor.

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks for the quick responce. I'm looking for a tiller, long shaft, with trim and tilt. You should have no problem selling it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.