Out on the house boat!

Discussion in 'WEST VIRGINIA RIVER TALK' started by brew1961, Jan 26, 2009.

1. brew1961

brew1961 New Member

State:
    West Virgi
    [youtubevid]-RaFApVP0zU&eurl=http://boortz.Com/nealz_nuze/2009/01/the-tale-of-the-redneck-houseb.HTML&feature=player_embedded[/youtubevid]

Not really me LOL, love this boat!

2. Jerry60k

Jerry60k New Member

State:
    Chelyan, West V
    Now that would be the life from April to November.

3. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Them guys are something else!

Good video :wink:

4. Catfish Fever

Catfish Fever New Member

State:
    Wside, Mil
    Now THAT is what I call REALLY LIVIN IT UP:smile2::smile2:, I could handle that all year round if the river didn't freeze:wink:
    Although I'd make one modification, a generator and my Kegerator:eek:oooh::wink::smile2:

5. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    VERY COOL!! I wish it had been more detail on the particulars about the construction of the shanty/boat. Wonder if its sitting on factory pontoons? Wonder how much it weighs? I'm gonna look again, but weren't they pushing it around with a small boat, like a tug pushes a barge? Wonder if it is trailerable? You would have to be able to get it out of the river when high water came, or you were not on it for a while. I'd LOVE to make something similar!!!!!!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Bill in SC

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

BUMP, BUMP back to the top! :wink:

7. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I've told just about everyone that will listen about this cool houseboat! :smile2:

Those Moron Brothers would be hilarious if they weren't so much like my family!

I do believe they were the first I heard perform "If My Nose Were Runnin' Money, I'd Blow It All on You." Wonderful love song...brings tears to me eyes everytime I hear it. :eek:oooh:

8. 1sporticus

1sporticus Active Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man O Man what a boat, I'd love to have one. Wonder if they got it patented. Later Andy

9. mankind

mankind New Member

State:
    ashland ky
    heck i would just live in it fish 24-7:wink::smile2::eek:oooh: