Out of the loop for a week

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by willisjj, Nov 3, 2005.

1. willisjj

willisjj Guest

Well, this will be my last night on here for probably a week, so if I am not replying to any of your posts or pm's, then you know why. My last night at work here tonight and tommorrow I have to finish packing (including my computer), then we are out of here on Friday. Hopefully we will be settled in and I will be back on within a week, but this time in Oklahoma :009:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Jeremy you and yours be carefull and have a safe trip. Lookin forward to ya gettin back on line. Oh, by the way. Put your other profile pic back up. This one looks like ya are doin an LL BEAN commercial. LOL!

3. willisjj

willisjj Guest

LL Bean, lol. Thats a little outa my price range, lol. Sure is a pretty catalog to look at though. I guess I will take that as a compliment! I got tired of lookin at the old pic. I will probably change it again soon. Maybe put up the one with a beard like yours and a lot of hair, lol. I let everything grow for 3 years after gettin out of the Army, but couldn't take it anymore eventually and cut everything off.

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Now I'd like to see that. LOL! Gettin outa the Army will make a man do things like that. LOL!

5. Bobpaul

Bobpaul New Member

State:
    Supply NC
    See you when you get back. Have a safe trip.

6. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Good Luck on the move, Jeremy. See Ya when you return.

7. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    Jeremy...You and the family be safe on your move back home.
    Will be waiting to here from you buddy.

8. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Jeremy,

Good luck and have a safe trip. Glad to know that when you do get back online to see us, you'll be a certified, in state OKIE

9. Cyclops01

Cyclops01 New Member

State:
    Eden, NC.
    Jeremy,

Man, I wish I had known. I have a house for sale in SEOK and would let it go to a BOC brother at a slightly reduced, still highly, overly inflated price. lol

Be safe and take care.

Mike

10. capt.kirk

capt.kirk Guest

JEREMY
    be careful on your trip,we will hear from you when you get setteled.i noticed
    there was a face under that bush,put it BACK ON your scareing the fish. :p
    GOOD LUCK
    KIRK :D

11. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    jeremy be careful bro and hopefully we will talk as soon as you get back on
    i know how work schedules go lol every year around the hoildays my schedules goes crazy lol hang in there bro and have fun

12. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Safe moving. Eat an Access bar by Melaluca before extreme sports and it will help. To me moving is an extreme sport. I hate to move. The only good thing about it is you get to throw stuff out and wonder why you had it to begin with. LOL.

Y'all be careful.

13. T-Bone

T-Bone New Member

State:
    South of Dallas
    Hey Bro, hope ya made it safe and sound to your new place in Oka. Get back in here soon....

I say this, as if you have already put the computer up and have made the move by now:D ....

14. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    hey bro. keep searching. your getting closer to me. im jeremy too remember. ok is much closer to illinois than az. a few more jobs and well be fishing the rock trophy flathead river here in il togather. lol. ll bean. lmao.