Out of the field!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by richard dunbar, Apr 9, 2007.

1. richard dunbar

richard dunbar New Member

State:
    Washington
    And not the field ya'll are used too. I just spent the last month and a half or so out doing training getting ready to go back yet once again to the sandbox. In my free time all I could think about was man I wish I was'nt gonna miss the GA gathering, because I was gonna be gone already. And then I found out I wont be. So its on and I am really excited because now I get to go and meet a small number of the people that I have met here on this awsome sight. I am totally stoked. I cant stay for the whole thing because I'm leaving very soon there after, but my wife has given my 2 days to come and join the party wich actually suprised me considering when I am leaving. I cant say on here, but you'll know when I get there and will probably be suprised she let me come too. But she understands how important this is to me and is willing to sacrafise some of her time to me for you great folks. I'll see you there but Im not sure wich days.
    HOOK EM IN THE MOUTH!

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Glad that your going to be able to go to the gathering! I give props to your wife as well for allowing you to shared..lol. Take care and stay in touch!

3. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    congrats richard for gettin to go to the gatherin....i cant wait to go to my first and second in pickwick and arkansas....if you are half as excited as i am, you wont be able to concentrate on nothin else. reps to your wife for being so understanding, she has got to be a very special person. Hope you have a safe trip to and from the gatherin and then to and from the sandbox. take care and keep in touch as amy already said.

4. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Rich, that's great! And I think you have a very cool and sweet wife who really cares for you. I hope you have a great time at the gathering and will be able to check back in here before leaving again... just in case, you don't, keep safe and come back home soon!

5. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey Rich where you at in SE GA? I work on Ft. Stewart and so dose Paul. As a Matter of fact Qball, PeeWee, Herschell, and a few others all live with in 50 miles of each other (it is 85 miles round trip to PeeWee's from my house).

6. richard dunbar

State:
    Washington
    richmond hill about 25 min fm stewart, I'm stationed there

7. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Hey Rich that is awsome. Now ya made me feel bad that I wont be able to make the trip down your way for the gathering

8. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Hey Richard glad to see you posting have a great time at the gathering

9. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Hey Rich sent you a pm.

10. richard dunbar

State:
    Washington
    well maybe i can guilt you in to coming

11. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    Terry come on down brother and bring one or 2 of then strippers they make a good fish fry...

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Im from New jersey can someone explain to me what guilt is Ive heard that word before LOL