Out of State Visitor

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by kmcalester, Jul 8, 2008.

1. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I will be in Naggs Head from August 17-24, and was wandering outside the driving up to the James River are there any other guides (or BOC Brotheren), that might be up to fishing near Naggs Head area?

2. BigBird

BigBird New Member

State:
    Charlotte, NC
    Hey KM
    In central NC-so I cant help you.
    Man you will be in the middle of some great salt water fishing areas.
    You might want to check the NC river forum as well. There is alot of river fising south of where you are going to be.
    Be sure that you post East Coast in your post title.
    Good luck and keep us posted on the results.
    Lindsay

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Kevin, I am eight hours inland from Nags Head in the Piedmont section of NC. There are cats a hour or so from you, but I do not know any guides down there. Welcome to North Carolina, enjoy the salt water fish. Mac

4. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I thank the both of you for your quick response. But I am scared of big body of water, If I can't see land I might just pass out.:eek:oooh:

5. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    you can get a guide and fish the bay, they are very acomadating. weather was ruff last year when I was there and there was a guide that would takes us in the bay for $225 that probably has to be adjusted for gas prices now but not that bad for 8hr trip. we elected to go deep on a 35 trawler....wow. worst I have ever been in. I'll stay in the bay next time

6. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    I have never fished on a boat, so first time for everything.