Out of my slump!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by ohiocattin15, Jul 8, 2009.

1. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    For the past month I have been having a horrible time landing fish, I have had plenty hooked and almost landed, but I could not seem to land a fish bigger than a pound or two. Last weekend I was fishing one of my hot spots for channels up to 10lbs. (I never catch anything other than channels due to no good flathead water close to me), i started out catching a tiny channel on some cut chub, I wasn't too happy but it was a landed fish and it was early. The rest of the night I could only catch huge bass. on cut bait? I caught a 4 and 5 pound bass. Most fisherman would be excited about catching big bass consistently like that. But not me. I want a fish with whiskers. I just got in from a great outing tonight where I was getting bites consistently and landed 100% of the fish I had on. Hopefully this is the end of my slump! Just thought id share :smile2:

2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    good to hear it bud:wink:

3. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Way to end that slump! Not sure if you could say my slump has ended but i did get ONE channel last night so my skunking streak is over for sure.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Times are gonna change real soon your slump will end soon you can count on that. Good luck!

5. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    thanks alot guys, and garrett. a cat is a cat, as long as its not a yellow belly, then its bait. big, little or tiny it means your fishing right.

6. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Glad to hear the tides are turning for ya!

Now if I can only land a fish :confused2:

7. shanelures

shanelures New Member

State:
    ohio
    good to hear it man!! good luck, shane