Our President needs Prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by gotta go, Nov 18, 2009.

1. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    After watching our President in action all over the world I feel that all Christian Catmen need to pray for our President Psalm 109:8

This is still a Christian Nation

2. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    ill send a prayer for the nation, God only knows we need one. Id say somethings, but im not going to start a political debate in the prayer section.

3. JEFFRODAMIS

JEFFRODAMIS New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    every Sunday school class at my church has him at the top of list with the military...preacher says he needs it whether we like him or not lol

4. mamaita

mamaita New Member

State:
    tennesse
    our presdent needs to put GOD in his heart and PRAYED for:embarassed:

5. catwhisper

catwhisper New Member

State:
    georgia
    we do the same, we pray for him and all of our leaders and military. every time the doors open and i pray each day for them.

6. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    This country wasnt founded on christianity but IT WAS founded on christian values. I think we all need to pray the president can use some of these values to help bring this country around to where it used to be...

7. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Read Psalms 109:8, then pray for him. I want us all to be praying the same thing. You know God is still in control, Througout the bible he use others to do his work, believers are not. Look in the Old Testament at how he used Cyrus and even called him his anointed. He will use our president, muslim or what ever just like he used Cyrus. We need to always pray for our country.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  8. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    Quote by Jeremy: Id say somethings, but im not going to start a political debate in the prayer section

I guess you are right, i just seen this video on utube and couldn't believe it. We still need prayer, even before he came. Now we need to encourage all to pray for our country even more than ever.

Last edited: Nov 18, 2009
  9. Andy52

Andy52 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Winfield, Mo.
    To pray for anyone is the hororable thing to do. Now, if you are asking me to pray for him so that he can succeed in his political goals?.....that I can not do Sir! So..please define your request?

10. katmax

katmax New Member

State:
    griffin ga
    i will pray that GOD will give him the knolage to do the rigth things forr this country.

11. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Politics on a prayer thread??

Have you no shame?? :sad2:

12. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    To advocate, let alone pray for, the death of anyone regardless of my feelings toward that person is not something I lend credence to!!!:angry::angry:

13. Motopro00

Motopro00 New Member

State:
    Festus, Missouri
    I pray for our leaders. The lord is in control.

14. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    The lord is in control. .................................Mike is Right

15. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    post the video i would like to see what brought about this train of thought... could make for an interesting topic to transfer over to HI....

16. pphillips

pphillips New Member

State:
    OK
    Politics on a prayer thread??

Have you no shame??

especially on a prayer thread. this country's leaders and the issues they are handling are too important to neglect in prayer. fortunately, my God is big enuf & wise enuf to handle them.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2009
  17. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Bad enough that it would be here at all but,,,,

Uh,, you do know that was a "smite him" prayer, right??

I hope you didn't.

18. Jeremy Sheffey

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    most politicians have or do pray a lot, that is the ones that still have dibs on their soul.... haha

19. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Prayer would be an appropriate response, Lawrence:

But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. Matthew 5:44-45

Enjoy the rain; I'm praying for you, too. :wink:

All kidding aside, a more appropriate Biblical instruction would be:

I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone-- for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth. First Timothy 2:1-4

Last edited: Nov 24, 2009
  20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I pray every nite that this man will do what is right for our country,not his will ,But Gods.