Our first song - Please have a listen.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Katmaster Jr., Oct 15, 2007.

1. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    As I posted about recently my Dad and I started a band with me on drums and him on guitar, we are looking for a bass player but yesterday a friend played for us.

To listen just go to.....

http://www.myspace.com/theduperz

And then click on the song "Clusterfunk"

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Hey Zakk! I just checked out you guys jamming to All Along the Watchtower and it sounded good to me! :big_smile: It does my old heart well to hear a young man like you kickin' out the old school style rock n roll I grew up loving! My two youngest daughters went to their high school dance this past weekend and came home so disappointed. They said "Daddy, all they played was rap and it sucked so bad!" I guess my girls learned good music from their dad! :wink: Rock On My Brother!!! :cool2:

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Zakk - Being a bit of an old sped I relized I was supposed to be commenting on "Clusterfunk" which I just went back and listened to. Good jam my brother, I enjoyed it! :big_smile:

4. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Appreciate it Scott! And you should definitely be proud of your daughters, it's a shame the music that most people are listening to now, mostly people around my age listen to that garbage.