Ouch!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by CarolinaCats, Feb 14, 2008.

1. CarolinaCats

CarolinaCats New Member

State:
    Rural Hall
    I didnt know if this should go in the prayers section,joke section or general section. Anyway I awoke today to a painful tooth ache. A few hours later my tooth started exploding. Now the filling is out. My regular dentist couldnt see me before March 20th!
    :angry:
    So they hooked me up with a women dentist for tomorrow.
    :eek:oooh:
    So I ask the receptionist on the phone if the lady doctor was married? She said yes. I said well you make sure she aint in no fuss'n mess with her husband. I dont want her to take her madness out on me.

So laugh if you want. Or pray if you will. But like Jerry Cloward said. "Do something,We need some relief!"
    ~Teddy

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I had that happen to me once, I know the pain involved. Guess you will not be eating tonight.

3. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    wow, what a way for you to start the day. i feel for you brother. it sounds to me like you were dipping into your sweeties valentines candy a little early and its catching up to you. :smile2:

4. mrwhiskr

mrwhiskr New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    A long time ago, when I was young lol.. Had same thing happen, went fishing anyway. Caught nothing but pain. get it fixed soon and keep them lines wet.

5. curdog

curdog New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Arkansas
    Teddy, I know what you are throught. Pain like that I wouldn't wish on my worsed eneme" can't spell" .
    Get you some listerine and hold it on that tooth that helps sometimes.

6. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    LMAO Teddy uhh......I think i will pray for you and good luck on the tooth.

7. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Teddy, if you are lucky her husbond was real nice to her today for "V" day:smile2: sarry about the tooth, I know it hurts hang in there.

8. badams

badams New Member

State:
    california
    Bad teeth used to kill people in the old days. I'm sorry to hear about your pain. There aint hardly nothing worse than a tooth ache. I had to have one pulled Tuesday and it left a hole in my gums deep enough to hide a small dog in. Oil of cloves on your gum will sometimes ease the pain.
    Hope the pain is over soon