Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know if this should go in the prayers section,joke section or general section. Anyway I awoke today to a painful tooth ache. A few hours later my tooth started exploding. Now the filling is out. My regular dentist couldnt see me before March 20th!
:angry:
So they hooked me up with a women dentist for tomorrow.
:eek:oooh:
So I ask the receptionist on the phone if the lady doctor was married? She said yes. I said well you make sure she aint in no fuss'n mess with her husband. I dont want her to take her madness out on me.

So laugh if you want. Or pray if you will. But like Jerry Cloward said. "Do something,We need some relief!"
~Teddy

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
wow, what a way for you to start the day. i feel for you brother. it sounds to me like you were dipping into your sweeties valentines candy a little early and its catching up to you. :smile2:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Teddy, I know what you are throught. Pain like that I wouldn't wish on my worsed eneme" can't spell" .
Get you some listerine and hold it on that tooth that helps sometimes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bad teeth used to kill people in the old days. I'm sorry to hear about your pain. There aint hardly nothing worse than a tooth ache. I had to have one pulled Tuesday and it left a hole in my gums deep enough to hide a small dog in. Oil of cloves on your gum will sometimes ease the pain.
Hope the pain is over soon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.