Ouch!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by HuntinFerChannels, Apr 27, 2006.

1. HuntinFerChannels

HuntinFerChannels New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well guys i wish i could say i were better today i was using my trusty pocket knife when it for some unkown reason slipped right off my apple without ever cuttin it unfortunatly it cut deep into my finger and through the other side and right to the bone right down my finger cuttin a large U shape requiring 15 stitches as soon as i can take off my bandages and figure out how to post it ill have a pic or two up by the way i post this cuz i was fishin channels at the time but had to be rushed to the emergency room my ol man went and got my poles after he got me to the hospital and what did he find a six pound channel still on my line lol good ol shrimp works like a charm lol well thats it fer now

2. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    sorry to hear about that bro! hope you get to feeling better. might do without the pictures though...don't generally like gory pictures...

3. dixiedrifter

dixiedrifter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Always carry maxi-pads and tape in your first aid kit for lacerations.

Haven't found anything as good as them for stopping and absorbing blood... (after all, thats what they are made for right?)

4. ohiocattracker

ohiocattracker New Member

State:
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Sorry about your hand sounds painful,nice fish also.

5. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Ouch, at least you didn't cut any tendons like one of my troops did while playing with his knife. Hope it heals quickly.

SudDawg

6. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    That has to hurt bad. Glad you got it taken care of. Fishing war wound is always something to remember.

7. armynavy

armynavy New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Sorry to hear that bro but now you have a story for the grandkids.

8. HuntinFerChannels

HuntinFerChannels New Member

State:
    Illinois
    well thank yall fer bein concerend doctor said i was lucky i dint cut any tendons or anything not even a bloodvessel lol bu thanx again yall:)

9. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    That sucks bro, sorry to hear about the accident.

But, you did save the blood for a good dip bait ingredient right?? LMAO

10. brinley45cal

brinley45cal Active Member

State:
    kentucky
    lol i was wandering how long it was going to be before someone asked about making bait out of the blood.Us catfishermen are always thinking of ways to catch them cats.

11. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    holy cow tea, that's a great idea! now why haven't i ever thought of that? ;)

12. claycntyjoe

claycntyjoe New Member

State:
    Northern Kentucky
    Sorry to hear that. great you didn't do any lasting damage though.

13. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Okay, Okay... how do you get the fish/shrimp smell off the apple so you can eat it?