OT-sort of -Christmas!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by playin4funami, Nov 17, 2009.

1. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    Well another Cristmas season is sneaking up on us again! What are you getting for Christmas?

I'm hoping for some new fishing equipment or a gift certificate to a sporting goods store,what I'll probably get is more junk I'll never use,but I enjoy giving more than getting so it really doesn't bother me too much.

2. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    well my drill broke a few weeks back....so I've been pricing a few models...kinda takes the fun out of being surprised but it's better than getting something you don't want!!!!!

otherwise all the extra $$$ goes to the kids presents....

don fishing stuff????are you kidding me???? what else could you need???? a net we can both fit in ????:smile2::smile2::smile2:

for thanksgiving...I got family from tennessee coming here and we got a trip to the canal planned and a bird hunt too...hunting on my old boss's land in nebraska and south dakota...

gotta love the holidays.....

3. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    well who wouldn't be happy with more fishing stuff? I can always use another rod and reel combo or some new sinker molds,etc., etc..
    Other than that I really can't think of anything reasonable I want since the wife turned down my request for a younger newer model to keep me warm at night,all I got was "the look". Anyway everything else I want is way out of any price ranges we are going to spend this year!

4. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I want a winning lottery ticket I'll take care of the rest. You dig?

5. fmb

fmb New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I got one for ya....ohh yea and I got a bridge for sale and some property in arizona you might be interested in....:smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    On the other side of that bridge sits a tool store that carries a plethera inexpensive new drills, all American made with lifetime warranties.:smile2:

7. twincatfis

twincatfis New Member

State:
    lincoln nebraska
    well my gf asked me what i want for christmas the other day and ofcourse i said more fishing stuff so i thing im going to get a few ugly stick tigers rods and 2 abu garcia 6500c3s and aa new tackle box and maybe i can talk my mom into buying me some new monsters for my boat lol

8. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    The last thing i want for Christmas is ...fishing stuff lol you can buy that anyday of the week. I'll take something from the Heart anyday.

9. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    true you can buy yourself fishing stuff most anytime,BUT being I'm a cheap sob when it comes to myself,I usually ask for stuff I'm too cheap to buy for myself. I have no problem spending way to much on family and friends,but when it comes to me I always just convince myself I don't need whatever it is I'm looking at.

10. NebraskaWalleye

NebraskaWalleye New Member

State:
    Viola Kansas
    we will cross that bridge when we get there.

11. jrgriffhusker

jrgriffhusker New Member

State:
    Minden, Nebrask
    All I want fot X-mas is a motor for my boat. And then maybe a little 14 ft boat so I can fish the blue when the water is up or down. Past that I really want to give my family a good Christmas. That is the most important thng that I want.