OT, halo 3 launch lastnight

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ncfowler, Sep 25, 2007.

1. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I don't know how many of you are gamers or have children that are, My son has been long waiting for the halo 3 to come out, Last night there was a 12:00 launch for the game, We pre-order the game months ago and were invited to a pre launch party at the game shop, we showed up at 9pm and hung out till the game was released. at midnight. I was going to pick it up today but figured that he would enjoy seeing some of the local gamers and talking to them, Well he got his game and now i'm waiting for the call of duty 4 to launch.

2. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    From what Ive seen Halo 3 is one great game. Too bad Im still playing the
    PS2. I might be playing it a year or two from now.

3. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    i have halo 3.. and its amazing

4. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    why dont you guys be real men and play the Metal Gear Solid Series. ive been playin it since the first one for PS1 like 8 years ago and ive prolly beat all of them (except the one for game cube) 15 times each. thats all i play:big_smile:

i cant wait to play the new one thats comin out for PS3, still gotta get a PS3 tho.

check out the video on this page:wink:
    http://ps3.ign.com/articles/821/821365p1.html

5. bilyjojimbob

bilyjojimbob New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Guys check your cds. some of the limited edition cds have scratches on them from the packing. Lots of people mad about that.

6. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    I'm a PC Gamer.
    I got tired of the console gaming years ago.
    Everytime a really good game I wanted came out I had to buy a new console.
    Plus I like the additional controls and features of the PC.
    Someone bought me two games recently that are pretty good.

Company of Heroes and World in Conflict. I'm a fan of real time strategy. Its a thinking man's game.

7. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I recently got MGS3 Snake Eater and it seems like a great game too, love the stealth. Just havent been able to give it enough time. Also Resident Evil 4 looks promisiing. Ive got PS2 games and PC games, I quit buying alot of PC games cause you have to make sure your computer and the game have the right specs. My fav games for PC would have to be Unreal 2004 a shooter and Civ 3 a strategy game. As far as PS2 I tend to like the Final Fantasy and other RPG games along with sports games. Why cant they make a decent hunting or fishing game, they all seem to be just thrown together half hearted.

8. vfourmax

vfourmax New Member

State:
    Va
    Mark, I agree on the COH! Awesome game with great graphics. Will not be long before the second in the series is released Frontlines I believe is the title. All the hype has been probably a total of at least 5-7 games focusing on the different theaters of WW2. I think they are adding the british and the russians in the second release. Hope to play them all if the quality stays up to the level of the first release.