Osu

Discussion in 'Ersel's Gridiron Talk' started by AwShucks, Jul 20, 2006.

1. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Everybody in this part of the world has heard of OSU - Oklahoma State University. The OU fans have a rivalry based on tolerence for the little brothers, but as I have posted in other threads, they have respect for football powers like Alabama, ND, and others, including OSU. The shoe has changed feet however, as the OSU that is a power is that yankee team in Ohio. So, when the OU fans write about the teams it is tOSU for the real one and OSU for the "little wanna be" one. LOL and, as they say, Fexas Tucks.

2. ersel

ersel New Member

State:
    Haughton Louisiana
    My dad went to OSU in Stillwater. Nice school been to several games there. But still a Sooner fan.

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

I am a graduate from OSU and proud of the school. Even when they are loosing football. I was a wrestler and their program was and is hard to beat in that aspect.

4. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    All my life I've been a Cowboy fan, first and foremost. After the cowboys, I'll root for the sooners. I'll always try to support any team from Oklahoma, but when they play each other I'm screaming for the Cowboys to win!!!

On the other hand, I find it hard to understand why there's so many people in Oklahoma who hate one team and love the other. They're both from Oklahoma, so why is it so hard to support both teams? Weird.

5. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

I always though OSU was from Stoolwater? :haha:

6. TxRiverman

TxRiverman New Member

State:
    Lockhart Tx
    You can tell by the spelling mistake that Tulcat is a sooner:lol: !

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Don't know if that was a mistake or not...you see, water in a stool is setting still, so you have still water. Flush it though, and you have OSU.

8. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Don't you have a Diversity Celebration to stand around and sing Kum Ba Ya at in Austin?

It is rude to step in and interupt when I am learning my little brother, much as it would be if you were setting a Texas Tech fan straight :look_down:

9. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Tulcat, good to see ya brother!! U cut out on me back in 03 right before the Sugar Bowl. I didnt get to tell ya one more time, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!! Welcome back BREAUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LSU Tigers National Champs !!!

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Oh my Gosh, what memories. I think I'm gonna be sick - again.

11. Tulcat

Tulcat New Member

Yep I was at that game, and even though I did not leave with a Sooner victory, it was a good game and I had an awesome time in the Big Easy.

12. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio
    There Is Only One Real Osu -go Bucks