osprey lake fishing,5/2, and 5/3.day, night

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by catfishfearme, May 4, 2009.

1. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    got to the lake around 12:00 in the after noon, started with chubs, this was 5/2 saturday. i was fishing in 4 to 5 foot of water and was working it at about 3 1/2. while i was waiting for the cats to warm up to my chubs i started to crappie fish with a green road runner with a 2" white mr twister, in 15" of water,with a 4' ultra lite.well with in 5 cast BAM i got a hit, feeling the way it hit,and with it making my 4' rod a 2' rod in it wasn't a lil crapie, i was thinking kool a nice bass, well i got it near me and i seen it wasn't no bass, but a 5lbs flathead,yep i kid you not i had to let him run that li ultra lite with 4lbs test was starting to cry for help. lol lol. well after taking a pic of that ( with the road runner still in the corner of his mouth)i got 3nice crappie ( cut bait ) i ended up getting 2 more flats and 3 chen.i got chen shortly after night fall.5/3 sunday,got to the lake about 10:00 am, starting off with the chubs,me and my wife went fishing for some gills well she beat me getting the gills ( i told her someone had to watch the hog sticks.lol,lol.)well i was fishing in the same spot as the day before and at the same depth them chubs started working for me and i got 2 flats, the fish got sick of the chubs or something,so i started using gills on 2 poles, shad on 3 more and a chunk of left over HOT DOG on my last pole,well that must of been what they needed ,they stated hitting and i got 3 chains, and 4 flats ( and yes folks i got 1 of them changes on that HOT DOG. lol. lol. well it turned out to be a nice week end with them hitting and all, i made sure i told my wife she mite of beat me getting the gills, but i SPANKED her catfishing, next time i need to let her reel in one of my poles. lol.lol. all of the fish was 3 to 10 lbs, and for all for the next time and kids, i hope you all had a good week end to, take care

2. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    sorry the last sentence got messed up somewhere between my head and my finger tips. lol. it was ment to say, all of the fish were c.p.r. for the kids and for the next time out:embarassed:

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Great report Rich! :cool2: Toss in a few pics next time! Makes the reports really enjoyable! :big_smile: