Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here is a picture of the 8lb channel. And i want to thank everyone for the hospitality and fun times. For a bunch of red necks you are alright! (takes one to know one). Ill be looking forward to next time!

Attachments

·
Registered
110 Posts
No Problem on the scales.. glad we got to blow the dust off them! Nice fish man! Thanks for backing me up on my catch.:0a31:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Hey thank you for the info and the one that posted the pics thanks, sounds like you all are having a fine time and catching fish im glad to hear that the fish is starting to bite, I believe this is going to be a great year for fishing, thanks again, keep us posted on how you do.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Congrats on that PB channel Erik. 19 lbs. is a real nice channel. You should be able to get top 3 in the BOC Hall of Fame for Kansas Channel with that, just fill out all the info:smile2: and send your pic.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
had an awesome time this weekend at osage. great to meet all that came out. y'all didnt have to wait for me to leave to make yer exit though. lol we stayed for a while longer and finally left round 10:30. bout 6:00 we had lines in the water and Lucky had a real nice hit on his pole w/ crawlers on it. he brought it in and it turned out to be a 5 lb. bass. i know bass fishermen that aint caught one like that and a "dumd ol catfisherman" accidently gets a nice bass. that set us up for the rest of the night and tomorrow with some fresh bait.

after loadin my pics i managed to only get 8 pics. guess i couldnt stop & shut up long enough to get more.

1. Lucky, w/ 5 lb. bass

2. Lucky w/ 5 lb. bass

3. Bigheck w/ 19 lb. channel

Attachments

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Good fish everyone wish i was there to see them hauled in.
Sorry i did'nt get to make it a overnight stay but was glad to make it down there yesterday before everyone left.It was nice meeting everyone and look forward to seeing everyone at Milford in June.
You guys are a great bunch.

Hope everyone made it home safe!!

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.