Osage

Discussion in 'LOCAL KANSAS TALK' started by bigheck, Apr 26, 2008.

1. bigheck

bigheck New Member

State:
    kansas
    A few nice cats at Osage on Friday night, I got a 5 1/2 lbs. and a pb 19 lbs. and another guy got a 8 lbs. So far so good!

2. Bullfoot

Bullfoot New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Here is a picture of the 8lb channel. And i want to thank everyone for the hospitality and fun times. For a bunch of red necks you are alright! (takes one to know one). Ill be looking forward to next time!

Attached Files:

3. MR SANDMAN 800

MR SANDMAN 800 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    It was great to meet everyone, I can't wait to get together again. Congrats on the PB Erik!

4. bigheck

bigheck New Member

State:
    kansas
    It was great meeting everyone and thanks for helping out with the scales. I had a great time and look forward to the next trip!!!

5. Bullfoot

Bullfoot New Member

State:
    Kansas
    No Problem on the scales.. glad we got to blow the dust off them! Nice fish man! Thanks for backing me up on my catch.:0a31:

6. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Hey thank you for the info and the one that posted the pics thanks, sounds like you all are having a fine time and catching fish im glad to hear that the fish is starting to bite, I believe this is going to be a great year for fishing, thanks again, keep us posted on how you do.

7. Catfish Shawn

Catfish Shawn New Member

State:
    Carbondale, Kansas
    Nice catch bro. Glad to see some BOC out at osage. Looking forward to fishing some more lakes in Kansas.

8. bigheck

bigheck New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'll have a few more pics on here when I get them Catfish Shawn(hint hint) ha

9. Catfish Shawn

Catfish Shawn New Member

State:
    Carbondale, Kansas
    I am working on it right now. give me about 5 mins.

10. kmcalester

kmcalester Active Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Surely catch wait to see.

11. Catfish Shawn

Catfish Shawn New Member

State:
    Carbondale, Kansas
    I didnt have any luck but helping bigheck in with that 19 lb was good for me. I was using live goldfish and perch with circle hooks.

12. PHLIPS4BIGKATS

PHLIPS4BIGKATS New Member

State:
    Alma Kansas
    Glad to here the turn out went good. Congrats Erik on your PB.:eek:oooh: Hope to meet everyone at the gathering in June.

Chris.

13. bigheck

bigheck New Member

State:
    kansas
    Can't get the pics to fit, I'll have to mess with it later.

14. bigheck

bigheck New Member

State:
    kansas
    So whats up with this Milford trip? Do we need to reserve a camp site? Is there good spots for bank fishing?

15. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Congrats on that PB channel Erik. 19 lbs. is a real nice channel. You should be able to get top 3 in the BOC Hall of Fame for Kansas Channel with that, just fill out all the info:smile2: and send your pic.

16. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    had an awesome time this weekend at osage. great to meet all that came out. y'all didnt have to wait for me to leave to make yer exit though. lol we stayed for a while longer and finally left round 10:30. bout 6:00 we had lines in the water and Lucky had a real nice hit on his pole w/ crawlers on it. he brought it in and it turned out to be a 5 lb. bass. i know bass fishermen that aint caught one like that and a "dumd ol catfisherman" accidently gets a nice bass. that set us up for the rest of the night and tomorrow with some fresh bait.

after loadin my pics i managed to only get 8 pics. guess i couldnt stop & shut up long enough to get more.

1. Lucky, w/ 5 lb. bass

2. Lucky w/ 5 lb. bass

3. Bigheck w/ 19 lb. channel

Attached Files:

17. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    more pics.......... Bullfoot w/ his 8 lb. channel, the "Hotel Catfish" lol, and Kyle & clan.

18. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    Bullfoot w/ his 8 lb. channel, the "Hotel Catfish" & Kyle & clan

Attached Files:

19. n2fishn

n2fishn New Member

State:
    Topeka,Kan
    Good fish everyone wish i was there to see them hauled in.
    Sorry i did'nt get to make it a overnight stay but was glad to make it down there yesterday before everyone left.It was nice meeting everyone and look forward to seeing everyone at Milford in June.
    You guys are a great bunch.

Hope everyone made it home safe!!

20. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    We had a great time. It was nice to finally meet most of you. Great times with a great bunch of guys. Hopefully we can try and do something like that more often.