Osage arm at Osceola

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Mo.Hick, Jun 8, 2008.

1. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Got back from Osceola today. Had a great time camping and fishing. Didnt catch to much but didnt fish to hard either. We ended up with 5 blues the largest bieng 8 pounds. All being caught on cut shat on rod and reel. We dont set lines would rather rod and reel fish. Shad was spotty but we had no trouble finding enough to fish with. Found the bigger ones off of rock bluffs in about 15 to 35 foot of water suppended aroun 10 to 18 foot. The current was strong just find a break on the rock bluff and would get a few shad from about 4 to 7 inches. The blues came from where the osage and sac river meet and around B bridge. Most were caught in 4 to 10 feet of water but a couple were cauget in about 23 foot of water according to my graph.

Tom

2. Reb54

Reb54 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tom,

Understand it was a little hard fishing there this weekend. DId you camp at the RV Park there in Osecola? I will be down there next Saturday and be though the 4th of July. I'll PM you my number there, if you get down there during that time, give me a call. Take me a day or two to get the boat ready when I get there, but intend to be on the river every day after that.

3. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Sounds like you had a fun trip Tom. Glad to hear you caught some fish.
    Ron, when your down maybe Jim and I or some of the others can meet up. I think we will be fishing out of brush creek on the 21st. We will also have our trny. below the dam on the 28th. If either of you guys are going to be in the area then come by and say hello. Good luck on your trip Ron.

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Troy we did have a great time. Ron I should read the post before I read my PM's. I dont know if i can make it back down before the 4th. I would like to meet and fish with you. Adam1886 and I will be at the tourny on the 28 to see how they go. This will be the first one we been to. We will be there for the take off then for the weigh in the next morning maybe we can meet there if you come. Looking forward to meeting some of the Brothers there.

Tom

5. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Good deal Tom. Looking forward to meeting you and Adam at the tournament and hopefully Ron can stop by too.

6. Reb54

Reb54 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Troy. I will PM you my phone number. Defiantely can be over at Brush Creek on the 21st and Should be able to at least stop down to meet some BOC people on the 28th. Tom, see you then if you don't make it down before.