original sks magazines- non detachable

Discussion in 'Guns - Blackpowder' started by massa_jorge, Nov 28, 2009.

1. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    hey yall i don't know how i managed to do it, but i broke the floorplate on my yugo sks. the little tip on the back of the floorplate that activates the hold open feature. now the actual floorplate is what holds the bolt open after the last shot, which is not good. i use the original magazine, and the cost of the floorplate is about what a 20 or 30 round tapco hi cap would be. after looking on the net for one, all i can seem to find is the hi caps, as i guess that is all anyone seems to want. i do just fine on pigs and deer with my 11 rounds. if anyone has a link to a site that sells the ORIGINAL yugo magazines, i would greatly appreciate it! thanks.

2. BubbaCat

BubbaCat Well-Known Member

State:
    Arizona
    put a ad in stuff for sale, wanted. should be a million of those lying around:wink:

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Jordan,Dont hold your breath,But I changed my sks to a hi cap mag,or at least removable the day I bought it. I know I still have the old one around ,If I can come up with it,Its yours.Thats why I said dont hold your breath:wink: Things mysteriously dissapear around here when the wife cleans house.

4. Kip Brandel

Kip Brandel New Member

State:
    Glasgow, Kentuc
    That is the quote of the day!!!:big_smile:

5. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    You have that problem, too, huh? My wife threw out three pairs of my wool hunting socks because the red bands at the top were faded!!! The deer and I didn't have a problem with it, but to her, it was unbearable.

6. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Jordon, Cabelas has em for $15.99+shipping. Reloads britches got yote bites in em as his ol lady tossed out his ammo, LOL. He's been dumping more than concrete lately.....
    :smile2: