"Original Floating Limb Line"

Discussion in 'Alternative Methods of Catching Catfish' started by catfisherman369, Sep 22, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Anyone ever seen these ?

I picked up a few at a dealer auction tonight . I have never seen them before so I had to be a sucker and get them . Here is the features .

This "Original Floating Limb Line" is billed as an all-season, all-hour fishing product proven to catch fish in a variety of ways... floating limbline, floating troutline, jug fishing, drift-fishing, still-fishing. What ever your fishing preference may be. The kit includes:

1 Bella Secrets CAUGHT YA! Floating Limb Line (Orange)
    25 feet limb line, 48 lbs. line @ 415 lbs. breaking strength
    27 inches bottom line, 36 lbs. @ 305 lbs breaking strength
    2 5/O barrel swivel's, freshwater and saltwater
    1 coast lock snap, 250 lbs. test
    1 swivel clamp, 110 lbs test
    1 duro lock snap, 150 lbs test
    1 glow stick, 4"
    Featuring genuine Eagle Claw fishhooks
    Tangle free and rust resistant

2. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    I assume that the principle here is that it ties off like a limb or setline and you use the float to position the bait farther down stream?

3. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I might use the hardware but the boat thing sure is weird to me . Its one of those things that will collect dust . I only gave 3 bucks each so no great loss . I have some weird fishing stuff I have collected over the years and these will be part of the collection .

4. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    What they are is a "Jug line" type set up. They can free float where jugging is legal. And they can be connected to limb or dock ext where jugging is NOT legal actting as a limb line. Hints the name - Floating limb line - meaning it can be used as free float or limb line.

5. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    If anything else I will use the as markers ... my own little boat markers ..lol .
    The only cool thing about them is the glow stick attachment . I may mess with one of them , but I might win the lottery also:wink:

6. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Floyd thanks for sharing. Interesting item. New to me.

7. Fl.catman

Fl.catman New Member

State:
    Fl
    Ya I don't know why they made the float in the shape of a little boat. LOL Heck man set one out and see how it works. I mean what do you have to lose,Ok maybe your little boat.

8. KAW RIVER KILLER

KAW RIVER KILLER New Member

State:
    Lenexa, KS
    The little boat thing is kind of like a moped, I'm sure it's fun to play with, but I don't really want my friends to see me with it :wink::smile2:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2009
  9. boombalaty

boombalaty New Member

State:
    Kansas
    If you had one Garren I would think you were awesome!:smile2: Seriously tho those are sweet! Id put em up on the wall with some other cool vintage fishing stuff!