Organized -Big George Style!!!

Discussion in 'Misc Fishing Tackle Talk' started by SubnetZero, Apr 22, 2007.

1. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I wanted to get more Organized this year with my tackle. I read and reread Big George's Library threads a couple times. Sent him a couple PM's with questions and got all squared away.. Figured I'd finally share the outcome with ya all... hehe

First, I started off Snelling up about 100 diff sized Hooks
    http://www.catfish1.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=22091&d=1173318906

Attached Files:

2. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I went to wally world and picked up a new large Bag. It came with 8 plastic boxes, about twice as much as I needed

Attached Files:

3. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I like to carry alot of stuff with me. Probably more than I need/should, but I like to be prepared.

Attached Files:

4. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    This bag has shoulder strap, so it leaves my hands free to carry poles, etc.

It holds all my stuff with TONS of room left over. There is a little red light built into it for finding schtuff at nite...

I've only been out with it a few times, but can tell already its sooooo much easier than the hard box mess I had before.. Everything is easily found and I can rig up very quickly now without fumbling around in the Dark...

THANKS TO Big George for all the Help and Ideas....

Attached Files:

5. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Nice work, I have that same bag, but my is smaller and its is yellow.

6. Possom

Possom New Member

State:
    Wv
    That is a great setup. That makes me want to do mine that way . Thanks for sharing and idea like that