Organic all the way

Discussion in 'LOCAL NEBRASKA TALK' started by Frankie B, Jun 13, 2009.

1. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

at the bristol house we put everything to good use...just another part of my life that includes fishing...and you won't find any miracle grow in my garden....I use fish waste (scrape the old fish tank filters) and mix with plain tap water for watering....nothing else

Attached Files:

2. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    i think this threads in the wrong place but... let me comment on the pics.

pic 1 i thought it was cheatin to grow your fish in a kiddie pool? if G&p finds out youll never be allowed any kind of award bro.

pic 2 i must be confused cuz ive looked at that pic a few times and all i have to say is.. How The HECK did you get that flatheads teeth so white and howd you get it to smile when in the dirt not the water?

Pic 3 i just dont like green tomatos... not even if ya fry them like the little ol' ladies.

do ya use that recycled TP to? i refuse to once is enough for some things.

All in all tho i commend ya on your naturalist save the planet recycle ways.. serious its cool :cool2:

3. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

award for what ?????????? flathead in photo was destroyed....and I have stated to let the fish clean them selves out before I clean them....I use the waste thats part of the post as well.....and I still don't see teeth on any picture....what r u refering to?????

4. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    it may be over your head bro... no worries... just a bit of razz

5. Frankie B

Frankie B Guest

I guess so ...... and I'm not trying to save anything....this was just my answer to a few problems....i.e just throwing out fish remains in the trash got a little stinky with every other week trash service....I admit how this makes me look like a tree hugger but if you ever meet me....well you'll get a good laugh:smile2:.....just raised a broke nebraskan trying to make the most out of nothing

6. skawez

skawez Member

State:
    Hickman, Ne
    Name:
    Steve
    i hear ya there... just my fish remnants, either go to the strays we got wonderin round out here or go back on the hook for bait at a later date.. but ill give ya the scraps make AWESOME tamater food!!