Ordering kahle hooks online

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by CatfishHateMe, Nov 16, 2006.

1. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    anyone kno of any good websites theyve ordered hooks from? im looking for lots of kahle hooks for less than retail price(since gander mountain or wally world doesnt carry them) if theres any sites out there that you guys kno about let me kno please. thanks.

2. arja4444

arja4444 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Jayson. try srmo.com-click on Hooks-click on Eagle Claw
    they have limited sizes right now but prices look good. let me know what you think.

3. carp46755

carp46755 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    You might check out Catfish connection.com. They have a good supply of catfish equipment.

4. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    here is a phonr number of a bait shop that will send them to you if you call him an let him now what you wont its kens bait shop its down around ky. lake the nunber is 270-362-4323 hope this helps

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

Yoou may be able to get a deal on BULK HOOKS from ebay. Just make sure they have a good feed back record before ordering

6. Coyote1

Coyote1 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dear Brother Hamblen;
    Jayson, I've had excellent results on "Catfish" sized hooks from
    CATFISH CONNECTION
    P.O. Box 476
    Pana, IL 62557
    Phone: 800-929-5025
    Fax: 217-562-4146
    Web: catfishconnection.com
    If you will call and ask for "Stacy" {{tell her Coyote sent you if you want}} you will get a friendly helpful voice that will give you good service and a FREE CATALOG for the asking.
    They carry {if I remember correctly} about 4+ brands of hooks in Kahle, Circle, O'Shaughnessy, and other styles, in sizes up to 20/0 in some brands and in different price ranges too!
    Also, the hooks are shown in silhouette form in their true size which I find really helps me a lot with my choices! :smile2:
    Get the catalog first which will save you some time too. I've checked around the U.S.A. and have found that they meet just about all of my needs when it comes to hooks for Trophy Sized Catfish and their prices are hard to beat, and that includes wally world, Bass Pro Shops, Cabela's, and a few others on the East and West Coast!!
    I do know that many of the other Brothers and Sisters will share their favorite "fishing tackle" spots too when they read your post so try them all and choose the ones that are best for you! :smile2:
    I hope this helps you out some. Here is hoping you get a lot of "Tight Lines" too!:smile2:
    Fraternally,
    Coyote1
    [[[[[End of Post]]]]]

7. bigredsbbq

bigredsbbq New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I hate to give up my source but right now you can buy hooks from ebay pretty cheap I just recieved a order I won a auction for it was 50 gamagatsu 7/0 circle hooks for under $10 includeing shipping

8. AZflats

AZflats New Member

State:
    Peoria, Arizona
    Catfish conection as was mentioned earler.. They are simply the best!
    A~

9. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    I just won 2 auctions on ebay. !st was 50 gamagatsu #6 circle hoohs . bid was $1.56. $2.50 shipping.
    The other was 50 #2 gamagatsu circle hooks for $1.30 plus shipping again at $2.50 .

You may have to play around for awhile to get those prices but I don't think you can get them cheaper.