Ordered the new boat today.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ShilohRed, Feb 14, 2008.

1. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Well Our new Lund 1825 Pro Guide Tiller is on order.
    90 E-Tec Tiller motor in White also
    White boat with Grey bottom , Gray Vinyl flooring on front deck and cockpit floor. With snapin carpet in the cockpit floor.
    White Shorelandr Single axle trailer with swing away toung and LED lights Retrac tie downs, Brakes. Side Guides and Spare Tire
    Bimini Top
    Anniversary Package
    Sports package With CD player
    Crappie Edition
    3 bank battery charger
    Protrak Boat cover
    24 volt Trolling motor plug front. With a Terrova 80 lb Auto pilot trolling motor.
    Man I look forward to this boat getting here. And enjoying fishing and not getting beat to death on rough waters.
    Pete

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the new boat Pete, That should be a dandy!! Post some pics when you get it.

3. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete, enjoy the new boat. Sounds like you got exactly what you wanted.

How long before they have it ready for you?

4. Lawdawg

Lawdawg New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    That does sound like a heck of a boat. I bet it's gonna be super comfortable to fish out of, just have to be carefull not to fall asleep too much. whay kind of rod holder system are you gonna go with?

5. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Thanks guys. It better be what I won't, Don't think Marlyn is going to like it if I try to buy a new one in 4 or 5 years.:embarassed:
    Ordered today so should be mid March or first of April when it comes in. Sure will be a long wait.
    Sure hope it takes care of my back and allows to fish more. If so it will be worth it all. That is when I get old one sold to help pay for the new one LOL
    Rod Holders are Tite-Lok front and back.
    Here is what the motor will look like on it. I love a tiller motor. This will be my first 90 tiller.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/ShilohRed/Lund%201825 Pro guide/E-TECTILLER.jpg
    PETE

6. Lawdawg

Lawdawg New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Good deal, sounds great those boys at lund really know how to put a fishin boat together!

7. catfishbills

catfishbills New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Pete, Congrats! Its a GREAT feeling when you get to order something new! My wife has laid down the law to me about getting a new boat in the next few years also, but we all know how that goes!!!!I guess the ONLY chance of that would be for me to STOP reading about all these NEW rigs and new ideas and concepts!:cool2:

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    sounds good would like to see picts

9. Reel_Blues

Reel_Blues New Member

State:
    Virginia
    Pete congrats on the new boat sounds like a great rig. Be sure and post some pics of it.

10. Big Dav

Big Dav New Member

State:
    Southwest
    Pete,
    Congrats on the new rig. With that tiller you should have loads of floor space.:big_smile: Are you going for a new 997c or the 1197c for the new boat? Or are you staying with the one you have?:big_smile: The wait will be tough until it arrives but will be worth it I'm sure.:eek:oooh::smile2:
    Thanks
    David

11. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    sounds like u did ur homework & research on the rig just for u, hope u feel better in that one & fish alot more!!!!!!

12. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Way to go Pete. Hope it's all you want and more...W

13. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Congratulations on the new boat Pete. Thats going to be a sweet rig with a 90 tiller. Ive allways liked the tillers. You can put them on a dime and have a wide open boat. Bet ya can't wait untill April.

14. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Sounds like a sweet ride. Congratulations!

15. Dave L

Dave L New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    Congrats on the new boat.
    I think I would be crawling the walls waiting that long.

16. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well now I see how you are. Order a new boat and me and poor ole jim setting over here without as much as a rubber raft to fish out of .:sad2:

17. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Congrats buddy! you deserve your new boat.

Jaime

18. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    pete i do believe you have been blessed.hope you have a little room to take an old hillbilly out for some skip fishing at picwick.

19. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Jamie, please don't let that old coot fool you. He doesn't deserve that new boat. Poor Marlyn just got tired of him and those big crocodile tears that were flowing like the Tenn. river and let him buy it.:smile2:

20. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill

Johnnie just meet me at pickwick this fall and we will just boat jack him and take it off down the river,:crazy: