Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Our new Lund 1825 Pro Guide Tiller is on order.
90 E-Tec Tiller motor in White also
White boat with Grey bottom , Gray Vinyl flooring on front deck and cockpit floor. With snapin carpet in the cockpit floor.
White Shorelandr Single axle trailer with swing away toung and LED lights Retrac tie downs, Brakes. Side Guides and Spare Tire
Bimini Top
Anniversary Package
Sports package With CD player
Crappie Edition
3 bank battery charger
Protrak Boat cover
24 volt Trolling motor plug front. With a Terrova 80 lb Auto pilot trolling motor.
Man I look forward to this boat getting here. And enjoying fishing and not getting beat to death on rough waters.
Pete

·
Registered
41 Posts
That does sound like a heck of a boat. I bet it's gonna be super comfortable to fish out of, just have to be carefull not to fall asleep too much. whay kind of rod holder system are you gonna go with?

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. It better be what I won't, Don't think Marlyn is going to like it if I try to buy a new one in 4 or 5 years.:embarassed:
Ordered today so should be mid March or first of April when it comes in. Sure will be a long wait.
Sure hope it takes care of my back and allows to fish more. If so it will be worth it all. That is when I get old one sold to help pay for the new one LOL
Rod Holders are Tite-Lok front and back.
Here is what the motor will look like on it. I love a tiller motor. This will be my first 90 tiller.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v693/ShilohRed/Lund%201825 Pro guide/E-TECTILLER.jpg
PETE

·
Registered
623 Posts
Pete, Congrats! Its a GREAT feeling when you get to order something new! My wife has laid down the law to me about getting a new boat in the next few years also, but we all know how that goes!!!!I guess the ONLY chance of that would be for me to STOP reading about all these NEW rigs and new ideas and concepts!:cool2:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Pete,
Congrats on the new rig. With that tiller you should have loads of floor space.:big_smile: Are you going for a new 997c or the 1197c for the new boat? Or are you staying with the one you have?:big_smile: The wait will be tough until it arrives but will be worth it I'm sure.:eek:oooh::smile2:
Thanks
David

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
sounds like u did ur homework & research on the rig just for u, hope u feel better in that one & fish alot more!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Congratulations on the new boat Pete. Thats going to be a sweet rig with a 90 tiller. Ive allways liked the tillers. You can put them on a dime and have a wide open boat. Bet ya can't wait untill April.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.