Ordered me a new 20' North River mariner

Discussion in 'Boating' started by riverbud55, Mar 10, 2008.

1. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    well decided to add to the fleet, went to the Fred Hall show Friday and went by the North River booth and started bs'n with the dudes and about 3hrs later and after standing on my head and shaking it around for a bit to make sure there wasn't something loose inside to fall out,decided its time to get my dream boat and signed on the bottom line for a 20' mariner with a 150hp Yamaha outboard jet, thats about 105hp at the pump, after adding a tunnel hull it will run in 6" to 8" of water dude says there are people that run them in 4" , also added head lites, a rear facing flood lite, full suspension passenger and drivers seats, sliding bench seats that make into a sleeper bed, extra enterer lites, a 6 switch breaker that is open for what ever i decide i need to add later, Lowrance LMS-525c df fishfinder /gps, duel battery's with switch

dude says the boat will be started by the end of this month and will be done the week of 5/12 in Oregon and should be ready to pick up in Sacramento by the end of May . scanned the brochure of a 19' so ya all can take a look also added a pic of a boat similar to the one im getting showing the headlights

Attached Files:

2. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    here the back side of the brochure

Attached Files:

3. bigBB

bigBB Member

State:
    St.Louis, MO
    that is sweet!! congrats

4. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Nice ride, hope you can stand the waiting...W

5. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    heres a link to there web site http://www.northriverboats.com/mariner.html

ya the wait is going to be a long one, but the good thing its going to alow some time to down size the fleet lol, got to get sold 3 other boats and im still going to have a boat and 2 wave runners left over

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    looks like a sweet ride

7. RivrLivn

RivrLivn Member

State:
    Missouri
    CONGRATS !! on the Northriver.
    I have a 2005 NR Commander and love it.
    They make a top quality rig and my customer service after that sale has been great, even from 2000 miles away.

You will really like the suspension ride seats.

What color did you get?

Does the Mariner have the 12 degree hull?

8. Todd Strong

Todd Strong Active Member

State:
    Cambridge, Ne
    Congratulations on your new boat Dale. I like the floor plan, lots of room in the rear of the boat with full windshield for them cool weather rides.

Having all that room in the rear would work great here on the Missouri rivers, Hope you enjoy your new purchase and Good Luck Fishing.

9. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    thanks guys:wink:, thats the one of the biggest reasons I like this style of boat is how much room there is to fish out of in the back of the boat for fish n a river and there will be another foot of space from what is shown because it will be 20' and there also wont be the flotation pods in the way, there is also full enclosure that covers all the seats (I'll post a pic of the enclosure) , I will need to add some kind of live/bait well so it will take some room in the back some place, not sure what its going to be yet

RivrLivn ya does have the 12 degree hull and I'm not sure about the color yet the dude forgot the vinyl color chart up in NorCA:crazy: was thinking of have it painted but thats over 2k and i said i live with the vinyl

10. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    here is a pic of the enclosure

Attached Files:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Good lookin rig, Congrats. Not everybody fishes out of junk, but i do.:smile2:

12. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    now that is is one sweet boat

13. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    well got the color figured out, its going to be green, got a pic of a boat with the same colors they sent me to give me an idea of what shes going to look like , they also have a new web site that shows the boat a lot better the the old one http://www.northriverboats.com/boatmodels/modeloverview/5

CountryHart thats all i have ever had is junk lol:big_smile: ,after paying off the truck and seeing its going to be less then year and i'll have the house paid off i decided it was time to enjoy life in a little comfort:wink:

Attached Files:

14. riverbud55

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller
    man its getting be a long wait. got some pic's of them catfishing seats:smile2: can't wait to get some stink bait and flathead slim on them

Attached Files:

15. Vulture

Vulture New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    I want to be the first to drive it! If not the first to take a ride in that sweet cat fishing machine. Cant wait to see you out on the river. Hope you can keep up with my ol stump jumper. You know how fast my rig goes! It's an E ticket ride all the way up river. I guess I can sell my boat and ride with you....what do think about that?:smile2:

16. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Dale,
    Are you climbing the walls yet? Not long now, It'll be well worth waiting for...W

17. Billy Jo

Billy Jo New Member

State:
    Peoria , Arizona
    Hey Greg, Sorry bud, but you are Third in line. I just got 3 new tubs of stinkbait for the breake in party, Buy I would be glad to have you join me for the party, you know the more the marrier. Hell its just a boat, I don't thank Dale will mind. He always said he likes a good party.
    Bill Jo

18. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great boat and a very good catfishing machine. Congrats

19. PeeDee Cat

PeeDee Cat Member

State:
    SC
    How about let me know how that jet works out. Thinking about one in the near future.
    Thanks,
    PEEDEE CAT

20. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Dale, I REALLY like the way that boat is laid out. The open space in the back would be awesome for river fishing in this part of the country. Congratulations!