Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1 healthy chunk of summer sausage
dice your onion-bell pepper and a smidge of jaupino
couple fork beat eggs and nuke it till 90% done pull it out and cover it with couple slices of cheese then finish nuking till done
add salt-n-pepper then enjoy
Me and Lilly did this the other day and today -Its cheap and fast,works in a pinch :wink: Little doctorin and you to can be a ******* microwave gourmet cook

·
Banned
1,017 Posts
sounds good but I made mine in a skillet and used the same thing but added bologna and potatos and it was the bomb.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
I do mine in a skillet too, put some meat of some kind and set to the side-- I usually do some sausauge or ham ( whatever you want, but something quick) and cook either O'Brian potatoes, or hash browns (NOT in patty form) in the same pan and then pour my eggs over that, add my meat to it and cook and stir till eggs are done...VOILA one skillet breakfast, quick, easy and good. Course this isn't an omelet per se, just a great breakfast for those who like hot cooked food :)

It's a requested favorite in this household. :tounge_out:

·
Registered
10,792 Posts
Sounds great ,Kenny. I aint much on zappin food except to warm it . I like my omlets cooked on the ole cast arn skillet.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I do mine in a skillet too, put some meat of some kind and set to the side-- I usually do some sausauge or ham ( whatever you want, but something quick) and cook either O'Brian potatoes, or hash browns (NOT in patty form) in the same pan and then pour my eggs over that, add my meat to it and cook and stir till eggs are done...VOILA one skillet breakfast, quick, easy and good. Course this isn't an omelet per se, just a great breakfast for those who like hot cooked food :)

It's a requested favorite in this household. :tounge_out:
I think the official name for that is "THE MESS"!:smile2: You're talking some good vittles there.:wink: That's my kind of breakfast.:roll_eyes: About the only thing I use a microwave for is to warm left overs.:eek:oooh: I don't really like to cook in a microwave.

·
Registered
6,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Next time gonna do the taters-I normaly dont like the nuklear assult on food either but It works out well in a pinch.
Besides fellas you make yer special lady breakfast some time and get back with me:big_smile::wink:-bet she will even let you go fishing!(LOL)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
yep try one of these for the gal pal she'll be impressed! and it really tastes great!:tounge_out: no way to mess it up unless you just cook it to death or something! Did I mention that on of my known nic names is "High Flame Hattie" :embarassed:

I am fast outgrowing that one though!!! Now they want me to take things out of the oven BEFORE they are done...and I so eloquently refuse :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.