Operation Repo

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfisherman369, Nov 16, 2009.

1. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    Anyone ever watch this show ? That Matt dude is a trash talking chump . I would be quick to pop him in the suck hole..............lol

2. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    "That Matt dude is a trash talking chump "

Matt?? The big steroid guy who is terrified of guns??

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    Seen it once. I think its FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

4. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    There is no way you can go out and treat people the way that they do and get away with it. It is all fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All for the cameras. Stupid show and I refuse to watch it.
    Tom

5. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    i seen it one time when a tall skinny guy knocked the big tatooed guy slap out with one punch.he stood up there bumpin' his gums,and when he gets knocked out he wants to press charges.to me that makes him a big ----y.

6. Jeremy Sheffey

Jeremy Sheffey New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    another stupid reality show.... lord knows thats what america needs... check out the Repo Sameri or what ever its called... it has a martail arts guy that does repos in Hawaii...

7. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    WOW..no one seems to like this show. Personally i like to watch it. It gives a great laugh especally when people are stupid and try to take their car off when they already have it hooked up. IDK...i like the stupid reality tv shows..lol:big_smile:

8. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    I watched that show once, didn't care for it.

When my daughter got married, son in law was doing the repo for his dad's car lot. Some times she would go with him. They had some salty tales about it. :wink:

9. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    It is absolutely fake. I used to watch it, but I lost all interest in it when I found out it was fake. Just think about how perfect all the circumstances are, and how typical the stereotypes are. Once you've heard that it is fake, it's so blatantly obvious.

If ya want proof, look here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Repo

I like some of the real repo shows though.

10. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I often watch it and agree its mostly fake. Matt is a wuss. All talk and no go. Many things they do is totally illegal. Just amusement.

11. playin4funami

playin4funami New Member

State:
    Saronville Ne.
    I cannot stand all the drivel on the tv these days,so I mostly don't watch much of it,could steal my tv and I wouldn't notice it gone for awhile. I have books,the computer,and a radio,don't need the tv except to watch movies now and then. All these stupid "reality" shows are are far from reality. the surivor shows and those shows where they drop someone off and he "survives" his way back to civilization,what total phoney garbage,just going to get someone killed if they actually do get lost and use anything they saw on tv.:angry::angry:

12. AZBADBOYCATFISH

AZBADBOYCATFISH New Member

State:
    PHOENIX ARIZONA
    i agree i think its fake. but a lil funny to watch at times.

13. rclark

rclark New Member

State:
    Virginia
    the surivor shows and those shows where they drop someone off and he "survives" his way back to civilization,what total phoney garbage,just going to get someone killed if they actually do get lost and use anything they saw on tv.:angry::angry:[/QUOTE]

Hell, they can't be in very much widerness, look at all the people and equipment it takesto produce those shows.. You think they film that S**T from satelite.. Freakin garbage, what ever happened to shows like I Love Lucy:wink:

14. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Well shoot it might be fake but so isn't [Wrestling ] but I like to watch it anyways. However don't care that much for the Repo show.

15. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I don't know how they got a show. It's a freak show! I think they all have issues.

16. flatheadslayer

flatheadslayer New Member

State:
    Thomaston, Geor
    you got a point there john,wrestling is as fake as a three dollar bill,so is 90% of any thing you see on the boob tube these days.guess thats why i rarely watch TV anymore.

17. centexcop

centexcop Well-Known Member

State:
    Texas
    I don't care much for the Repo business. I think that the show is somewhat real, however the employees are putting on a show. I think they go out of their was to push the people into doing something. To me, that is just asking for trouble. Now "Jacked" on the other hand is a good show......:tounge_out:

18. TennesseeJugger

TennesseeJugger New Member

State:
    Watertown, Tenn
    I use to watch it alot until they showed up and took my dang truck, Those SOB's. That big dude is a puss though!......LOL