open wednesday night?

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by rcbbracing, Oct 5, 2009.

1. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    pretty sure im going out wednesday night if someone wants to tag along. Ive been hitting mwcd lakes all over the state all year...its about time i hit one close to home for old times sake...anyone interested?

2. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    i may be, depends on the weather and the grandkids babbysitten chores of the night lol, ill try and let you know tomorrow dave

3. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sounds good man...im gonna hopefully get some little warmouth tonight...either pm me on here or ya can call me at 4196516144

4. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I might be able to make it, but can't promise anything - depend on what all I get done tonight... I'll give you a call if it looks good...

By the way, got your text.. sorry about not answering, but me and texting aren't the best combination... my fingers are too damn fat for it!

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    lol ill try not to txt ya as much haha...im a big fan of this idea...this would be sweet if we could get several boc members out on the water together...we were headed to the muskingum river friday night and slayed a deer in my buddies truck so we took his wrecked truck to knox lake instead since it was closer...FULL moon unfortunately...lots of good runs but none would commit...one channelcat between three of us to show for our efforts lol...Clendening the next night unfortunately wasnt much better...ive gotta be to work thursday morning at eight am in mtvernon and i need 3 or 4 hours of sleep weather it be next to the lake or at home i dont care...So okay guys let me know maybe we can get one or two more commited too...where ya wanting to go? knox lake? muskingum river?pleasant hill? i dont care i just dont wanna drive two hours to get there like i have been doing. If i wanna get skunked i can do it closer to home for cheaper lol

6. Sharpy22

Sharpy22 New Member

State:
    ohio
    boy that sounds good too but i work midnights unless no work, if dave goes you can be his netman lol since i probley cant go lol good luck:wink:

7. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    iam in and we can do bussiness also :smile2:

8. dracer179

dracer179 New Member

State:
    ohio
    hey dave it depends on how the estimate goes on my truck from hitting the deer weather im able to go but i really want to ill text or call you an let u know if i go. If i do i wouldnt mind hitting up pleasent hill.

9. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Okay guys...moment of truth...who all is in? Will and walt are still getting an estimate done on his truck...jerry has some stuff to do...and i havent heard from dave...We still going out tonight? Im in...who else is? :smile2:

10. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Depends on which lake you are hittin. I'm open tonight

11. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Think we are planning to hit pleasant hill...my number is (419)651-6144 let me know if you are comming....we are leaving in a half hour or so but if you call me i can tell ya exactly where we are at and we should be staying till around five am so i can head to work lol if i dont say anything about fishing tonight that means the fishing was bad lol let yall know tomorrow!

12. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I left 5 mins before you posted this.......hahaha Hope to hear a good report. I've never been the Pleasant Hill, so I'm clueless where it's even at.:embarassed: I'll try to get in on another trip sometime