Open seat tomorrow morning

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY RIVERS TALK' started by Skipjack, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    I've got the day off tomorrow, hoping to get out on the river. S.W. winds forcast 3-5 m.p.h, river comming up a little. Should be a good day for fishing, if the rains hold off. Hoping to put in at Westport, before 10:00. Bring rods and rain suit. Just send me a pm, Later, Dave

Last edited: Sep 23, 2009
  2. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    man id kill to come down and fish with u. ive been wanting to fish that area. too bad i have physical therapy for my knee! drs orders! :angry:

3. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Man, you should have called Bro,:sad2:, Heah was that your truck the other day that came up the hill the other day?. I didn't think nothing of it until yesterday and just thought of it again just now, because I went back in the house and came back out and the truck was already passed the house going down the hill.

If it was you, I'm sorry Bro for not holloring at ya. :sad2: I surly wasn't trying to ignore ya Cause I see more trucks coming in and out of here, you would think its a dealership. No kidden!. I dont pay much attention to any of them.

If you would have stopped and blowed the horn, I would have throwed the rods in the back and we would have been gone.:wink:

Give me call. Kenny

4. Skipjack

Skipjack New Member

State:
    LaGrange, Ky.
    Vern called and I went fishing with him. There was a light rain when we put in and it was supposed to clear up. We went to get bait and within three cast of the net, Vern caught all the Mooneye, Shad, and Skipjack that we needed. We set up on two different places. The bite was slow. Vern caught a 15 lb Blue and several channel cats. I caught a Drum, about 15 lb. It never did stop raining on us. We pulled out about 4:00. I had a great time, even with the rain. Sometimes it's just fun being out on the river.

5. Flamekeeper

Flamekeeper New Member

State:
    Louisville, Ken
    Sorry to hear about all the rain, at least you-all got a couple fish:wink: thats the main thing. How did that drum pull:big_smile:?. Great job. I figured the cats would be hit-en harder since all the rain..

Any day fishing is a good day.:cool2: