Open Party Trip

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by plumbertom1, Nov 9, 2007.

1. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    This is an open invitation to any one who has Monday free.
    I have reserved my place on an open party overnight trip onboard the Seabiscuit leaving Channel Islands Harbor in Oxnard Sunday 10PM and returning Monday 4-5PM.
    This is an open party freelance trip that will be mainly fishing Rock fish at the Channel Islands Unless a major bite developes in inshore waters.
    Cost is $120.00 this does not include galley tab or crew tips. Rod rentals are available at the landing office. A California fishing lcense with an ocean enhancement stamp or a one day salt water license (available at the landing office/tackle shop) is required.
    The rock fish are there in good numbers so limits have been the rule with a few lings and some white fish thrown in. A number of larger Reds have been showing latey.
    If you would like to stock your freezer with some of the best tasting fish the ocean has to offer this is a good oppertunity.
    Come and join me on the salt for a day of fun.
    If you are interested PM me and I'll give you the phone number to make your reservation.

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Tom....Brother, I never been on the big blue. I always been wanting to. I do not have the funds this go around, but i beg for a rain check.

3. plumbertom1

plumbertom1 Well-Known Member

State:
    Eugene, Or.
    Well Robb, this will probably be my last trip out this season. Ling cod close at the end of this month and rockfish close at the end of Dec.
    The new season will start March 1st for rock fish and April 1st for lings.
    I will probably try to get out to the Channel Islands early in March to take advantage of the large number of bigger fish in shallow water.

4. Jedi007

Jedi007 New Member

State:
    Chino Hills, California
    Wish I was free on Monday. Sounds like it would be a blast! Look forward to your report. Good fishing.