Only thing to do now is more fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by dirty harry, Mar 15, 2007.

1. dirty harry

dirty harry New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Gentlemen,

First of all thanks to all for a wonderfull gathering and get together. Phil was smiling on us for sure with some beautifull sunrises and sunsets. Great company for fishing, and great to meet new brothers and re-unite with my old friends. Only thing left to do is get busy with some more fishing. We were about 3 to 4 weeks early for the striper bite this year but hey thats part of the game. Still had fun, caught a lot of small cats and small stripers so had a lot of fun.

Linster got to see how the cats bite in our sloughs up here huh bert lol, dont mess around and just bang it lol. Several things on my list

1. hook up with brothers and catch some stripers when they make it up
    2. hit berts slough
    3. hit pauls slough.
    4. hit that lake with the carp for some fun.
    5. learn to bass fish inthe sloughs I do know about.

Any volunteers to join me and help me lets get it on.

I dont know if I can make the Colorado river gathering, butr sure would like to hook up with robb and do one down that way.

Yall take care brothers, luv ya and mean it. Tom, Ray, Jamie, Vin nice to meet ya and look forward to our next hook up.

Paul

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Big Paul..... Awesome to fish with you again. What a time!!!!:big_smile: Man that was a long trip home:sad2: I really appreciate the offer. You are good friend. Look forward to the next time.

3. vini

vini New Member

State:
    Fresno
    Thanks PAul it was great meeting you, you had me just about falling on the floor LMAO with your joking around what a great sense of humor and a light spirit for such a BIG man.

4. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Hey "Big Paul"
    :boss:

It was good to get a chance to wet-a-line with you again Buddy. :big_smile:

We did have a good time on the Delta & your right - I know that "Phil" was looking down on us and smiling + he had our Backs the intire Trip.

I can thank "Ray & Tom" enough for that trip & for bringing us all together again.
    :0a31:

Hey Paul, I don't have a car at the moment, but I would love to hook up with you at any time to hit one of our sloughs (if you'll have me :0a32: ).

Beside - My boy "Linz" would like to hook up with one of the Cats from our little sloughs. :wink:

Take it easy Man,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship: :0a23:
    Bert & Phil