Only 2 weeks left....hurry...dont be left out

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by teaysvalleyguy, May 24, 2007.

1. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    There are 2 weeks left before the Founder/Moderators of the BOC 1st ever giveaway. They have run hundreds of giveaways on the BOC and they have been inelligable to enter. This is the first one they can win something in.

This thread has been set up for 2 weeks now and time is running out. We would love to get these guys some great gifts but we need your help. The BOC family has to come through to help us with this giveaway to make it a success.

Think of all they do to keep the riff raff out and to make sure things are running smoothly. The work so hard because they love this place as much as we do. The help keep this place a family site.

So, if you are able, please make a donation. Anything, $1, $2, $5, $10......or more if you are able. If you are unable, I understand, be sure to shoot them a PM and let them know how much you appreciate their hard work.

Origional thread is located here.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48123

Donations can be made through Paypal or Snailmail.

Paypal: teaysvalleyguy@columbus.rr.com

Snail Mail:

George Hardbarger
    70 Powell St.
    Ashville, OH 43103

If you are able to donate, please dont post, just shoot me a PM. I'll get back with ya and let you know it was received.

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to read this.

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    C'mon, lets get DH a full Toupe, not just a couple hairs, lol.