Online Outboard Purchase 20hp w/pics

Discussion in 'Boating' started by CoyoteCatfish, Mar 29, 2009.

1. CoyoteCatfish

CoyoteCatfish New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hey Everybody
    I ordered my new outboard the other day from an out of state marine dealership. I decided not to fill out the online form and called. I talked to a salesman. He took my information and sent me a motor. I am very satisfied with the experience and would do again. I saved hundreds even though my local dealer sold for the same price. No sales tax and shipping free. Here are some pics. :roll_eyes:

Attached Files:

2. crome

crome New Member

State:
    ilm,nc

3. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    I bet it was a happy day to see that big ol box at yer door,

grown mans christmas

4. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    I hate to hurt your feelings. But that gas tank is way to big.:wink: Buddy of mine has one. He was scared to death of going anywhere with it when he first go it. So he had 2 1/2 gallons in a standard gas can in case he ran out.Well he has yet to burn that tank of gas in a fishing trip.:cool2:
    Enjoy and best of luck with a motor that will run for years on end. We have some here that has been running those for 15+ years and still have yet to do anything to them. Other then change lower unit oil and plugs.
    They run them all day 6 to 8 hours 5 and 6 days fishing the current at pickwick .
    Pete

5. seaark ryan

seaark ryan New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I got my 20hp Tohatsu from online outboards. It was the best deal I could find. They shipped straight to my door (and I live in the country)! As for the small fuel tank. I wonder why they make it so big! LOL! I have been on the Kansas River and ran 35miles (GPS) mostly wide open and had a little fuel to spare!

6. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Cool, always good to be able to get want you want and save some money too