One year Anniversary on the BOC

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by splitshot, Jul 4, 2007.

1. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Wow, just realized yesterday was the date i joined this great site one year ago. There is no place like this place and I'm glad I'm here!!!! Thank you Paul and staff for letting me be a part of this amazing place we call the BOC. I cant imagine not being here. This is the first place i go to every morning and the last place you will find me every night. Its kinda strange when you think about it, I've never met any of you but if i don't see your faces at least once a day i worry about you!! For instance--if i don't see catfishjohn i worry about his neck, if i don't see reload223 i worry about his house getting swept away by a tornado, if i don't see Deerhunter01 i worry about him eating to many twinkies and falling out of his boat, If i don't see postbeetle i worry about him being buried alive by the dung beetle, if i don't see Cheryl i worry about her cats tying her up and holding her hostage. If i don't see Cattledogz i worry that twinkiehunter finally got his revenge. If i don't see Catfish50 i worry that he wrecked a train. If i don't see dreadnaught i worry that he got caught wearing nothing but a pink thong while shopping in Wal-Mart. The list could go on and on and on and on--, but you get the idea. We are family and your all important to me, every one of ya!!!!!

2. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    "Congratulations Steve" :009:

And just think - "your just getting started" "There's many more good times to be had on this "Great Web-Site" called:
    "The B.O.C."! :wink:

Take It Easy & Have A Great 4th,
    Bert:cool2: & Shania:0010:

:worship::0a23:
    Bert & "Deltalover"

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    :009: Happy BOC Anniversary, Steve :smile2:
    I'm glad you're here!

4. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    congrats Steve, I'm the same way .Like you said we're a big ole family and we worry bout each other.

5. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    congrats, thanks for your contribution and participation

6. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I too am happy to call ya Brother! happy 4Th of July!!:big_smile:

7. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    Happy Anniversay My Friend.And as Far a Letting You hang around for a year,You see it's like this Steve,We are Really hard up for Members so Were not real Fussy.:0a33::beat_plaster: I'm Sorry Steve, Big George Maid Me say It.LOL. J.D.

8. deerhunter4

deerhunter4 New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Happy 4th Brother,
    I hope some day you get to meet some of us and feel even stronger toward the BOC when that happens...I would have to agree it is the best place going on the Net today...You'll find me at the same place in the morning and in the evening...Can't think of a better way to relax...You all are great and I hope we only become a stronger force in the Foundation of this great place called the BOC...

Lots of Love goes out to you all...

9. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks JD, i wouldnt put it past BG. Its just what i would expect him to say!!!:0a1:

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Happy one year anniversary buddy!!! Its been a great year with all your posts,pics!!! Hope you all have a good 4th and a safe one!
    One of these days we'll be getting together to wet a line! I Promise!!! :big_smile:

11. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Steve, Glad you stayed with us buddy!!! Now on to another year Brother!!!

PS. I don't think you have to worry bout me like that, I don't go to walmart that much, LOL!!!

12. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks John, you have a safe and happy fourth to, just dont go blowing yerself up with them fireworks!!!

13. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A Year! Well it seems like only yesterday ya was whinein about not bein able to fish cause of the weather. LOL! Its good to have ya.

14. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    Now that is scarry and I don't want to see that!

Ken

15. Flintman

Flintman New Member

State:
    OKC, OKLA.
    Congrats Steve, see ya here next year for #2.

16. punkin570

punkin570 New Member

State:
    MS
    Wonderful achievement steve, cant imagine being on this site without you here. You are kinda like a permanent fixture. So proud to be able to call you my brother. Best wishes to you for many more successful years to come.

17. ilkeeper1965

ilkeeper1965 New Member

State:
    il.
    Congratulations on your one year BOC anniversary Steve, I hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.

18. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Thanks for all the kind words its a honor to call y'all Brothers and sisters!!!! For you folks out there that are visiting this site, give the BOC a try you wont find a better group of people anywhere!!!!

19. bud1110

bud1110 New Member

State:
    East Texas
    Happy one year Anniversary Steve.

This site is additive as you now know. I have been here over 4 years now, and I can't start my day off without the Boc.

Maybe one day we can meet at a gathering somewhere. There are so many great Folks here that make the Boc the finest club on the net.

The love of fishing brings us here, and the love of our Brothers and Sisters, KEEPS us here...

20. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Spitshoot, splitshorts, ol' cut sinker, splitshot, crimped lead- All my life I've looked up to people who have seniority on me. My banker, the sheriff, elected politicians, my ex-wifes lawyer, etc. I do look up to you. You've got some miles under your belt on this forum and we initiates look up to you. However, when you call me your brother, did your mother know the same milkman my Ma did? Nice to have gotten to know you Steve in such a short time on here, enjoy your humor and honesty. John