one super nice guy

Discussion in 'LOCAL KENTUCKY TALK' started by o'boro cat hunter, Mar 10, 2008.

1. o'boro cat hunter

o'boro cat hunter New Member

State:
    kentucky
    I'm speaking of Leroy Wilkerson,been having problems getting skip jack in my neck of the woods this time of year started a new thread on this board got a reply from this man 'pay shipping or drop bye i dont mind helping a brother out' talked to him on the phone went to his house and he hooked me up with enough skip jack for a years worth of cat chasing no money no questions asked . What a super guy and boy does he know hes stuff.So thanks again Leroy and hopefully i can do the same for you or someone else.Have a great day.Aaron

2. on_the_fly

on_the_fly New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks Aaron but no need in it I would think or like to hope that any one on here would have been willing to do the same if they were in the same spot I was in. I have been unable to get out and fish this winter mostly due to high waters all around here were I live. Due to that I had well more bait fish in the freezer than I could use up.
    If anything come of it, I can only say I got to meet another nice BOC Brother and maybe one day we can hook up for a fishin trip.

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Now to me this is what the BOC is all about.

4. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa

You're right about this is what the BOC is all about,helping each other out. That is the way I feel about everyday life,helping your friends and neighbors out anytime you can. It's just a shame there isn't more of that in this day and age. Used to be more like that than it is nowadays.

5. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    leroy i see you weld aluminum... you lookin for any side jobs? where are you located ?