Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm speaking of Leroy Wilkerson,been having problems getting skip jack in my neck of the woods this time of year started a new thread on this board got a reply from this man 'pay shipping or drop bye i dont mind helping a brother out' talked to him on the phone went to his house and he hooked me up with enough skip jack for a years worth of cat chasing no money no questions asked . What a super guy and boy does he know hes stuff.So thanks again Leroy and hopefully i can do the same for you or someone else.Have a great day.Aaron

·
Registered
606 Posts
Thanks Aaron but no need in it I would think or like to hope that any one on here would have been willing to do the same if they were in the same spot I was in. I have been unable to get out and fish this winter mostly due to high waters all around here were I live. Due to that I had well more bait fish in the freezer than I could use up.
If anything come of it, I can only say I got to meet another nice BOC Brother and maybe one day we can hook up for a fishin trip.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Now to me this is what the BOC is all about.

You're right about this is what the BOC is all about,helping each other out. That is the way I feel about everyday life,helping your friends and neighbors out anytime you can. It's just a shame there isn't more of that in this day and age. Used to be more like that than it is nowadays.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.