ONE STAR MEMBER

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by zeboman, Mar 28, 2008.

1. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    As of March 23,2008 the BROTHERHOOD reached 18,000 members, just think if every member was at least a one star member. I`m asking every member who has not made a donation yet to at least consider becoming a one star member.I know the BOC doesn`t ask for any money from it`s members but In my opinion it`s the least we can do. I understand that everybodys financial situation is different and I`m not trying to offend anyone or single them out, it`s just a suggestion.

2. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yea im going to make a payment this next week, as soon as i get the money

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Thank you for your support on this issue matthew.

4. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I know that times are tight and even a few buck may mean lunch for a week, but supporting the boc for just one star only a $10.00 donation will help give the site the ability to get more space on the server, upgrades, and just in general help out in daily business. All the people who work here on the boc do it for free. giving of there time and most cases money out of there own pockets. I for one am proud of being a member of a site who's sole idea is to provide a fellowship where ever one has something in common. I have made many good friends here, and I,m sure many other members feel the same way. I am also a guide and here on the boc they have given me the support in advertising as they do with any other guides who wish to do so, where else would you see that. Ok its not free but what they ask of me is nothing compare to other sites. This is a family safe site which means if you have kids they can view any post here with out being offended. So if you see it if you have just a few bucks laying around or maybe skip that softdrink for a few days the investment is well worth it.

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Normally Im against pimping like this but if you buy the Catfish insider magazine for 6-8 bucks you will get more out of this site for 10. Plus you throw the mag away usually and you cant throw us away.......easily LOL

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I got my 2 bits in. I just had withdrawls for a few days.

7. Junior42

Junior42 New Member

State:
    Catlettsburg, KY
    As soon as I get the money up I plan on becomeing a 2 star member.

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    I am thankful to see you are willing to keep the B.O.C. the number one site on the WWW, With-out our sponsors and donations from you, the members, we would just be another site!! Again Thanks !!

9. chambers bd

chambers bd New Member

State:
    Sautee,Geo
    Where else could you go and get to all the info and still get to mix it up in the high intensity area. ha ha ha
    Come on guys and gals lets support our club!:big_smile:

10. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    My computer was the victim of a nasty virus last week and I was offline for almost 7 days! I didn't realize how much I would miss the B.O.C. till I couldn't access the site for a week :crazy:! Best $10.00 I spend all year! Thank you to all who become star members :cool2:!

11. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Thanks for your support on this issue fella`s.

12. Stubby

Stubby New Member

State:
    Kansas, Ar
    I became a star member just as soon as I found out what the stars were for. I do wish that it would show only one star tho. I also wish I had given the BOC my subscription rate for CatfishGold, I sure as He-- get more out of the BOC than i did the one issue of the magazine i got! Two More stars next year.

Come on members donate a star & post your avatar

13. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I agree with you the money goes for a good cause

14. orion_xxvx

orion_xxvx New Member

State:
    North Central Missouri
    Well i bit the bullet for a less than noble reason ...........u can't enter these contests without being a star member and it looks cool. I like neat graphics.........what can I say.

15. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i agree, this site deserves all the donations it gets. i have learned more in less than a year about catfishing since ive joined than the whole 20+ years i have taught myself. and ive made friends and been hooked into some nice fish by friendly members who have taken the time to take me out. its been a nice ride, and its only getting better.

16. bigcat_chaser

bigcat_chaser New Member

State:
    Cincy, Ohio
    Best 20.00 I ever spent where else can you get entertainment like you can find here for such a small price?? cost twice that just to go to a movie :smile2:

17. mariofish

mariofish New Member

State:
    wv
    mariofish money is on the way thanks for that post:wink:

18. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Bought a couple of new ones. Haven't showed up yet.

19. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    folks, i may be the poorest member on here. i hop around from friend's house to friend's house through the year, i eat once a day on average mostly at mcdonalds ($1 burgers !!). i have 2 boys, 11 & 3, that get my money other that what HAS to go in the tank for work. thought havin a lawn business would get me better off. :confused2: point is, if i can up w/ a 20 then a 10 spot shouldn't be so hard.

oh yeah, i came up with my own way to prevent identity theft !! ruin yer credit like i did so they wont want yers !! :big_smile:

20. River Outlaw

River Outlaw New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas,
    :0a34:Lets keep the ralley goin y'all !! :0a31: