One Run, One Fish....

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by Stumpknocker2, Oct 14, 2006.

1. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL
    I got up this morning and went fishing. Launched boat about 3:45, I finally got one run around 5:30, it hit and ran. I was fishing with live blue gill, that I caught yesterday. I was fishing in about 20 ft. of water with a carolina rig. So anyways, I grabbed the rod and locked in, with the kahles I switched to, I crossed his eyes. It was a good feeling fish, fought him about 5 min. When I got him to the boat I hand lined him into the boat, it was a channel, about 6-7 lbs. One run one fish, I guess thats a good percentage, huh? Thats the only time I got a bite, so I left about 8:00. May go back this afternoon. I was fishing in the lake down town.

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    good job glen , its too cold here for me at 3:45 am :lol: im setting here at the pc shivering now . i plan on going out before noon and being back before dark . il post later on all my catches :lol: i hope

3. vegasryder

vegasryder New Member

State:
    illinois
    One fish is better than nothing...Good job brotha.I wish i can still fish early in the morning,but with the temps in the 30`s,i`d rather just sleep in:smile2:

4. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    congrats on the catch.

5. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wonderful story.Hope you catch more.:smile2:

6. primitive

primitive Member

State:
    Dav. Ia.
    Way to go! Man gets up that early, he deserves to catch a nice cat.

7. duxsrus

duxsrus New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    No kidding, I get up that early for work and hunting but usually get home from fishing around that time. Can't complain about a 1.000 batting average either. Way to go!

8. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Good size fish. One fish is better than nothing lol.