One of the Best Mini Series Made.

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by SubnetZero, Sep 6, 2009.

1. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I've been watching Band Of Brothers most the day today.. I caught it when it first aired on HBO, and once or twice since.. STILL one of the THE best mini series ever made imho..

If you've never seen it, do your self a favor and make an effort to watch it.. I personally think it should be shown in High School Classes...

2. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    I agree. Got it on right now.

3. SouthGADan

SouthGADan New Member

State:
    Lyons, GA
    I agree 100%. When I read the thread title, I immediately thought of it. Even more remarkable is that it's pretty close to actual history.

4. SubnetZero

SubnetZero New Member

State:
    Sherman IL
    I hear Spielberg is working on a follow up called Pacific..

5. restorerancientiron

restorerancientiron New Member

State:
    Cadiz, KY
    I hope so , I agree about it being the best mini series.I have seen it at least five times and still have to watch it when i surf to a channel that it is on.

6. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    I never cared much for the war/military movies. Probably the result of being dragged kicking and screaming down to the Induction Center back in the early 60's.:smile2::smile2: I did like the B36 footages in that older movie with Jimmy Stewart. For a mini series, I'll take Deadwood.

7. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I have watched it several years ago and watching it again now. Excellent! Very realistic footage. I know some teachers that show it for history:wink: