One more to go

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Sep 30, 2008.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    The Raiders fired their coach today. it is sad to see them turn in to the place no coach or player want to go. Al Davis does not want to pay the man!!
    here is the report

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3617977

Not many coaches would want to there after seeing how the owner treated Kiffin, I don't blame them.

Who will be next in Oakland? who will be fired next?

2. Flootie16

Flootie16 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Al Davis is one of those guys that wont take crap from no body. And he did take a lot of crap from kippin. But i agree that no one will want to coach in oakland under davis because of the biggest a$$holes in the league. but in the same time there are tons of assistant coaches and coordinators that would love a shot at the head job. so someone will replace kippin full time pretty quickly im sure

3. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    Al Davis is outdated has been since the 80's fired Mike Shanahan after four games,Shanahan 2 superbowl rings coaching denver and many conference titles, Thank goodness for him that Al Davis didnt take his crap, it has allowed Shanahan to become a winner. Gruden left and won a superbowl....maybe they can hire Art Shell again

4. Blacky

Blacky New Member

State:
    Philadelphia, P
    Why did you think John Gruden left?

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Oakland has gone from a once proud organization to the outhouse of the NFL! :crazy: Al Davis needs to turn things over to someone else, he is embarrassing the NFL and city of Oakland! It's a shame, I miss the old Steelers-Raiders rivalry!