One Heck of a Woman!

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by FATFLATTIE, Sep 19, 2008.

1. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Well guys and gals, as some of you may know I'll be getting married in about 3 weeks and we'd been planning on going to Charelston, SC for or honey moon. Well I half jokingly asked here if we could go to Santee Cooper for a couple of nights before we went to Charelston and she said yes without even thinking about it!!!!!! I've already got a guide and room booked and I think she's just as excited as I am. I'm a lucky man to get to go catfishing on the honeymoon:big_smile: I know what's going to happen though, she's gonna catch a friggin' 80lber and I'm gonna be sittin there catching dinks all night:smile2: Oh well, I've been wanting to fish there ever since I could read a NC Sportsman mag and she's letting that dream come true. Hopefully, this kind of thing will continue throughout the marrige:wink:

2. cat'n around

cat'n around New Member

State:
    Vanceboro N.C.
    yup thats a good woman right there. fishing on the honey moon, thats what im talking about. good luck fishing and congrats on getting married.

3. bettadaze

bettadaze New Member

State:
    Burlington,NC
    You fellas don't know how lucky you are. Don't let them get away. My old lady hates fishing and won't even eat fish. Congrats on the upcoming nuptials.:wink:

4. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    What a lady to let you go fishing on your honneymoon Hope both of you catch the twin 80 lber's and congrads on the marrige and hope it is forever and may God bless you and yours . Rep's to you

5. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Sounds like ya got you a good lady there.Congrats! My wife got us a guided fishing trip on Tawakoni for our 35th anniversary last month. Pretty lucky myself.

6. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Yup you lucky all right.

My wife's cousin took his wife to Bass Pro in Springdale for their Honeymoon. :smile2:

7. cat on

cat on New Member

State:
    nc
    congrats to you and your future wife. 12 yrs ago i got married to, and we spent our honeymoon at santee, and my wife has been my fishing partner ever sense. we fish tournaments together and i wouldn't trade her as a fishing partner for nothing. i hope you two have a great life together and i hope you have a fishing partner for life as i do.

8. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Congrats on getting married and good luck on your trip to santee. Will yo be fishing Lake Marion or Lake Moultrie? I hope yall both have a great time and good luck too you both.:wink:

9. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the up coming fishing trip, Oh and good luck with the new bride :eek:oooh::smile2:.

10. Shimano

Shimano New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Sounds to me like you already caught the good one a fish would be a bonus! :wink:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    That is just off the charts CONGRADULATIONS & EVERYTHING!:wink:

12. baitnwait

baitnwait New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Some guys have all the luck! LOL. Congratulations. Have a great honeymoon/fishing trip!

13. Bryan8552

Bryan8552 New Member

State:
    nc
    Charleston, for the honeymoon, is good luck my friend. We spent a week there ourselves, 18 happy yrs ago. It was a beautiful place to be. Congratulations on yall's marriage! I hope yall have a happy life together with a big pile of healthy children.

Behind every successful man, there stands a good woman!

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    congrats brother santee is awsome

15. kennylee

kennylee New Member

State:
    Missouri -
    Wes, congrats on your marrige, sounds like you found a very special lady. As fore your wife catching and 80 lbs cat, the only thing that would excite me more than catching and 80 pounder myself is being in the boat when my wife caught one. Good luck on your honeymoon/fishing trip, and don't forget to be a gentlemen and let her take the first fish,lol.

16. JAYNC

JAYNC New Member

State:
    Newport N.C.
    congrats on getting married, that sounds like the ultimate honeymoon to me. Hopefully you catch a lot of fish, and hopefully she stays hooked on fishing. Nothing better than a woman who loves fishing as much as you do. Good luck.

17. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    "....I've already got a guide and room booked...."

That'll be the most action one of those fish camp rooms has seen in years!!! :smile2:

Congrats on the upcomming wedding, and lots of luck and prayers for a happy marriage. :wink:

18. kyredneck

kyredneck New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Congrats Wes; you are indeed a fortunate man.

I'm giving my youngest daughter (25) away in marriage today to a fine young man that I think a whole lot of. He's fortunate also.

19. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Wes congrats on the fishing trip/ honeymoon. I went squirrel hunting the next day after my honeymoon and she has never let me live it down. I hope you have better luck on her forgetting the fishing trip, years from now.:smile2:

20. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    Thanks for the kind words guys! I'm excited (contrary to what she may think at times:smile2:). These next few weeks are gonna be pretty stressful, I'm just ready to have a week off work and just be me and her doing whatever we want to:big_smile: