One From The Vault!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I was going through some old photos and came across what is the oldest pic of myself with Catfish! :cool2: The pic was taken in 1977 in my friends basement, I was 14 years old at the time. We just got back from the river and had some fish cleaning to do! I forgot all about this pic and when I came across it I was like stunned for a second! :crazy: I was stunned cause I can't believe 31 years have passed so quickly plus it shows I have been a Catman for a long time! :big_smile: Pic is attached!

Attached Files:

2. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    The stringer is nice, but the hair....oh man you were a cutiepie! :big_smile:

3. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Oh my, the hair is so....so....so 70s Scott! And dang it Laura, we're all about the same age but we didn't know him then - now he's married and has more women than he can handle livin' with him. Crap, missed my chance! :big_smile:

4. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Just think if Cpr was in effect then. Them fish would be #30 plus now. LOL.. I'm just kiddin, I couldn't help myself.

A blast from the past I'm sure. My kids were just laughing at my 32 year old pics the other day also.

It makes ya proud to know you have been fishing so long don't it...

Thanks for the pc ; )
    -Jim-

5. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Always nice to see old pics Scott!