One for the brothers over there

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by jerseycat9, Jul 9, 2006.

1. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I just got to spend time with one of my many friends in IRAQ and I told him about this site and he was more than exciteds about talkin too real AMERICANS about AMERICA for my sake lets give him a warm welcome cause hes going back soon we have a way of bringin smiles to peoples faces so why not his THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT Please he belongs with us

2. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Ok, but what's his name? Welcome Terry's friend!

3. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    He aint signed up yet but he will before he goes back trust me

4. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    for Jersey his neck is almost as red as mine But he still needs some practice and I figured we can help him as a family get through his tribulations in IRAQ He dont know it but hes already like us Hell be a member before he leaves

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    He is one of the best people I know everybody is his friend.he gets defensive about serving his country and he every time he meats someone but he is still apprehensive about us at home

6. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Anything to make our troops feel a little better...

7. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Always nice to have another new member. If you are a friend of jerseys then you must be alright. Thanks for serving your country, we appreciate all you do. Jump in and get your feet wet and start posting when you get signed up brother.

8. thegavel

thegavel New Member

State:
    West Des Moines, Iowa
    Thanks for serving brother... Hope that you do sign up and enjoy the sight. Hell this is my second family... I am sure that you will find a home away from home here as well!!!

9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
  10. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Welcome to the BOC. This site has saved my sanity so many days/nights over here. Wish I had something like it when I was in Iraq in 03/04.

SudDawg

11. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Hi! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you. Hopefully when you get back over to Iraq, you can visit with us here and it'll help you remain sane. No, wait a minute, I forgot we're all crazy.:lol: Not really, just crazy about catfishing. Darrell is in Iraq right now, he's one of our members too. Getting a report of how things are going firsthand is better than watching the news....you just never know how things are slanted in the media. He can't tell me all that much, but I just like to know that all you boys in the service are surviving and thriving. So feel free to come into chat (if you can) or send me a PM if you ever need to talk. Thanks for promoting this great website, Terry.:smile2:

12. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Welcome to the BOC!! Anything to help the boys out!!

13. Believer

Believer New Member

State:
    Greenwood, AR.
    Welcome and God bless you!

14. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Welcome to the BOC! Thanks for your service to our country!

15. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Welcome to the BOC. Thanks for what you do.

16. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    hey he is right behind me but I love him to death he will know what brotherhood to death means LOLOLOLOLOLOLO HEy come back home for all of us vets. We need ya Who else but BIG T